Simplicity
FORUMS

Big_orsey

More for lower donations

Big_orsey    0

Really don't get much on here donating $15-$30(Aud) just a couple of tokens which buys very little. ::deals doesn't work for me, not sure if its the same for everyone. But yeah wouldn't suggest donating unless its $250+Usd. even ::zone does nothing

Gnik    7

do ::ddeals ingame and ::di to go donator zone not ::zone, also selling in names you can get quite a lot of gp ❤️

Stormz    46
43 minutes ago, Big_orsey said:

Really don't get much on here donating $15-$30(Aud) just a couple of tokens which buys very little. ::deals doesn't work for me, not sure if its the same for everyone. But yeah wouldn't suggest donating unless its $250+Usd. even ::zone does nothing

also when donating $30 - message a donation manager for goodiebag, if you do 50+ you pm them for the current ::ddeals :)

Big_orsey    0

hey guys thanks for the advice, ive been there done that ::deals just comes up empty for me no matter what i try and click (the command tab comes up just no deals)

will have to try and give ::benefits a shot , Thanks again

Big_orsey    0

Update: ::deals is the doing same thing, ::benefits worked but doesn't show how to get the $10 scrolls people keep talking about in-game. Wish it was clear from the start i would donate again happily as i understand it costs to run server etc. but i think maybe not

Nate    82

Hi @ Big_orsey

The command you are entering for deals are incorrect. You need to type ::ddeals (Two 'D's)
That command in-game will lead you here:

For the ::benefits page it's only purpose is to show you the specific benefits you get at each Donation Rank.
The scrolls people are referring to can be obtained specifically by the following:
-Purchase with in-game gold. I believe the price is anywhere between 4b-6b per $10 scroll. Either via manual trade to player or from the Player Owned Shop "POS" found at ::home bank.
-Purchase with Donator points at 20 Points each $10 scroll from the Donator 2 shop at ::home bank. 
-Random gifts from boxes. Use ::boxloots in-game to find out which boxes drop what items. 

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Sleepinwmy9    22
25 minutes ago, Big_orsey said:

OH fml ahaha, why do you even have ::deals as a command then :(

we dont have a "::deals" command. it is ::ddeals (dynamite deals) and you can always find it through forums if commands arent working :)

• Dislike 1

Big_orsey    0

you do have a ::deals command, type it and give it a try :) works for me anyway ill screenshot if you need

Big_orsey    0

not really, im happy to return whatever i got from the shop for a scroll, ive screenshotted the command sleepin said doesnt work, and it shows how easily confusing it is, would recommend deleting it to avoid further confusion for future players 

Nate    82

Hi @ Big_orsey ,

If you would like to discuss something like returning an item you bought from the donator shop already please discuss something like this with a Donation manager in-game. 
I don't believe this will be possible however but it may be worthwhile having a chat with one. 

At the moment the Donation Manager online is Lewis.

Mak3    107

The donator store is way outdated and overpriced compared to the price of the items in the current eco. You're basically donating for the goodiebag or deals. 

• Praise 1

Big_orsey    0

hey Nate, tried lewis got 2 replies and he stopped, maybe he way busy, is there someone else to speak too?