Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Arthur

Simplicity Update 4/12/2018

Arthur    398

Hi, the update log for today!

- Fixed a bug with commands and benefits for donators. (Still a bug with Sapphire donators, i have noticed, will be fixed shortly)
- Donations worth $200 or higher get a nice world notification message now and it will also activate double voting & xp for everyone.
- Staff can reply to players now without adding them, this makes it easier for the staff that have a full friendlist
- You will only have to enter your bank pin every 24 hours now (per IP)
- X-MASS SUPER RARE CUSTOM ITEM: Dark twisted bow, added to the game. This is the upgraded version of Twisted bow. Dark Twisted Bow has 20% higher accuracy and damage than Twisted bow and it also has inbuilt ava for the ammo you use with it. Dark Twisted Bow will be available in donator shop 2 till december 31.

Thank you,

Arthur & Simplicity team

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Mr Virus    6

Thanks for fixing the donator bug, good update with the staff not having to add players in order to reply (makes it faster, effective, and convenient!), Thanks for the updates! 

~ Virus

Tramp    15

Mostly good but I have to say I do disagree with releasing a seasonal and soon to be discontinued item that cannot be obtained except through donator points that is also incredibly overpowered. 

• Sad 1