Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Kaozer

Add $ Scrolls to the Boss Points shop

Kaozer    1

Hello, 

Since I have been playing simplicity I have found it very hard to earn donor rank and it can be discouraging hence, I would like to propose that we add $ scrolls to the boss points shop. This would mean that we don't have to spend out hard earned points on a chance to get scrolls from boxes however, the scrolls should not be cheaper than the boxes themselves as it should still leave the option to spend lower points on a chance with boxes or to spend more points on a guaranteed scroll. For example: 

• A sapphire box is 3K points, we can add a $10 scroll for 4K points. 
  • A emerald box is 5K points, we can add a $20 scroll for 6K points. 
  • A ruby box is 8K points, we can add a $50 scroll for 10K points. 

Doing this would mean it can be easier to get a better donor rank through playing and could lay the foundations to add more ranks in the future. 

Thank You

Sleepinwmy9    22

I feel like this would be way too easy to get donor rank, especially towards the higher ranks.

Kaozer    1
6 minutes ago, Sleepinwmy9 said:

I feel like this would be way too easy to get donor rank, especially towards the higher ranks.

Fair point do you think "A ruby box is 8K points, we can add a $50 scroll for 10K points." is too much then?  If so what about just adding $10 and $20 ?

Sleepinwmy9    22

If this was the case, it would pretty much eliminate any reason to donate and support the server besides goodiebags.

Mak3    107

No support from me, Scrolls are already easily obtainable in POS (As thousands of boxes are opened daily) 

It could work if it only works for ironman accounts. 

• Like 2

30th May    7
1 hour ago, Mak3 said:

No support from me, Scrolls are already easily obtainable in POS (As thousands of boxes are opened daily) 

It could work if it only works for ironman accounts. 

Make it ironmen exclusive, I agree with you.

• Like 2

Gnik    7

i think the boss point shop needs revamping completely tbh lol i kinda agree tho 

Charmie    88

Both the boss and trivia points store both need revamping as theres not many things people but what mak3 said the server would not get any donations due to not really having to spent irl money when they can camp bosses, and you'd have to think as well how many boss points people have, you gonna reset them or tell them to spend them? bit harsh in my opinion 

Stormz    46

There are currently 2 or 3 bosses that drop donor scrolls, rare drops but obtainable, like mak3 said you can get them on pos quite easily, 4b per 10 is reasonably priced aswell, I defo disagree with the idea, like Charmie said boss and trivia need buffing but not to the extent with scrolls.