Simplicity
FORUMS

Alb

Our current minigames....

Alb    44

Hi there everyone

Simplicityps is a big server with a lot of dead content and I want to change that!

Yesterday on the 15th of may, I saw some players trying to host a Castle wars minigame so I tried maybe i can help them...
Eventually we reached a lobby filled with 13 players and we enjoyed every single second of it. This made me think about our other minigames aswell.

Currently our most active minigame is ::cows and that starts at 7:30 Gametime and yes we have the daily FFA's without a set time and once in a while we got a PvP Tournament. But I feel we can get more out of it.

I was thinking of hosting a Castle wars minigame like once or twice a week... at a specific time that will never change.

Saradomin vs Zamorak and the winning team could enter in a raffle to win a special prize?

For example: 10 Zamorak players vs 10 Saradomin players --> Saradomin team wins --> the players in that team get raffled in a giveaway where I pick a random username from their team, so they get the prize. 

Feel free to put your suggestions down below like would you like this idea or not? or maybe a better way to reward people...

I do feel you guys shouldn't join these minigames for rewards but just for the fun of it. I played it yesterday night for an hour and it was the most fun i've had on the server so far!

-Alb

• Love 2

Gnik    7

+1, just need to fix a couple doors and the not being able to attack bug and cwars is fine 

Edited by Gnik
  • Like 1

Sezy    61

The castle wars event was so fun! Granted if we can get some bug fixes on it, it would be really good. Really looking forward to this being hosted more often.

• Love 1

Rode    2

I think this is an absolutely wonderful idea! 💡

I feel on a RSPS for a minigame to be active there has to be a good enough reward to entice the people with end game gear otherwise there is no reason to grind it. Possibly make a few exclusive armour sets with a weapon that can be cycled for the raffle as a prize. Each time it's hosted a piece of one of the sets gets released so that way it will take time to grind out in top of the luck of winning the raffle. 

Castle wars is one of my favorite minigames of all time so I fully support this! 

Edited by Rode
  • Like 1

Stormz    46

Man the short time I was there was fantastic it brings back a lot of fond memories, I can get behind this 💯 

• Love 1

Alb    44
1 minute ago, Mak3 said:

I mean it'll help I guess, But the potential income is terrible most people who rather kill hydra (Just the facts) 

true, I've spoken with Dutch and he gave me some rewards i can give out... It shouldnt be about the prizes but just for the fun people can get. otherwise they just sit at home or gamble or pvm all day which gets boring

Mak3    107

I know it shouldn't be about prizes but that's all people want on here.. They want to earn cash which you won't make at minigames. 

1 minute ago, Alb said:

true, I've spoken with Dutch and he gave me some rewards i can give out... It shouldnt be about the prizes but just for the fun people can get. otherwise they just sit at home or gamble or pvm all day which gets boring

Stormz    46
1 hour ago, Mak3 said:

I know it shouldn't be about prizes but that's all people want on here.. They want to earn cash which you won't make at minigames. 

It's a shame people don't do things just because its fun, thats what it should be about, fun not rewards or gold.. but greed gets the better of people some times :P