Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
persol8

Master Bossing Cape.

Sleepinwmy9    22

Bump, think this is a cool idea and a good incentive to collect all different types of boss capes!

Also, that cape is beautiful and I need it in game :)

Edited by Sleepinwmy9
Photo added

Gnik    7

agree, would also take a bunch of them out the game and make people have to grind again for them

Wenham    3

Good idea, i'd love to see this ingame. I think it would be good that you could also make this by combining with a max cape or something like that so people have an incentive to max and maybe for showoff purpouses

Edited by Wenham

Stormz    46
On 5/12/2020 at 8:42 AM, persol8 said:

What do we think about in the future development team can come up with a whole new design for the idea of a master bossing cape.

The cape would have to be craft in game by merging all the bosses cape available in game ( Hydra, raids, Vorkath and so on .. )

The cape would have same drop rate as all the bossing capes but just merge into one. 

Benefits ..

1- This would be a great way to have more prayer join raids and bossing activities grinding the drop to create each capes.

2- More space in bank as it only requires 1 slot instead of having different capes.

3- best of all, we wont have to be switching cape every boss/raids we do. 

Thank you and I hope you guys like the idea. 

Persol8.

Fantastic idea! Might even take it upon myself to design a cape or 2 and see what they think to add to your suggestion!! :)

+1 from me!

Stormz    46
5 hours ago, Liquids said:

I brought this exact idea up a few months back and same thing, everyone thought it was a great idea, would help the eco and make comp cape more useful (I added that comp should be merged as well as a requirement) but nothing ever happened with the reco. 

+1 from me as I still think it's a great idea and glad you brought it up again.

hopefully they'll take note this time 😮 figured i'd add some media to the Op

• Like 1

Xelta    55

Uhhh yeah easily a +1 from me, I'd love to see this happen

Nate    82

+1 From me. Definitely like the idea of a Master Bossing Cape. 

GravityZ    2

very nice idea! i dig this very much, i would opt for the second cape though :) (white with pink borders)

Edited by GravityZ

i think it would be cool but i feel like a price needs to be added to it, so there's another form of money sink with all the extra grinding of high end bosses.

MuRado    13

I like the idea and I can +1 this. But why not take this even further since you calling this the 'Master' Bossing cape.

My idea on this is to have a Master Bossing Cape to have a extra droprate to all bosses. Not just the ones that we have the Boss capes for, but all bosses.

But to create this Master Cape, you need to get a certain drop from each and every boss to fuse it into a Master Bossing Cape

This way people will have to fight all bosses and not only the populair ones like Hydra and Vorkath these days.

Edited by MuRado

Arthur    398

I am impressed with some of the suggestions I read from time to time. When I originally came up with the idea of the first boss cape (Raids cape) I already had the final boss cape in mind, a cape that has to be combined from all the boss capes to become one, to have the ultimate PvM experience with the benefit of the highest drop rate that counts for all the big bosses. I have my reasons for not working on this cape yet, but I can confirm that it will be happening and assure you guys that it will look extremely superior, something that you haven't seen before.

• Like 1