Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Sleepinwmy9

How to get more cash in the economy

Sleepinwmy9    22

Currently, there are a TON of items in the economy, and in my opinion, not enough cash. There have been multiple times where I could not sell an expensive item because nobody (besides a few players who hoard tons of cash) could purchase because they didn't have enough cash, and would have to cut it to a fraction of the cost.. You can see this happen in POS too, where players undercut items by sometimes 50% just to get their hands on a little bit of cash. I think an easier way to get some cash into the economy would be to add a few 1000m notes into the drop party box (nothing too crazy, maybe around 10-20b per drop party), and to maybe add cash into the ideals (you can remove a few boxes and add cash instead) and the donor shops. Of course, this doesn't have to always be around since it can definitely start to make items worthless, but I think having it around for a while could definitely help get some more needed cash into the economy. Please feel welcome to leave feedback/other suggestions on how to help with this idea!

Sezy    61

I think there would be better ways of incorporating cash into the game while creating an item sink. 

• Like 1

Sleepinwmy9    22
5 hours ago, sezy said:

I think there would be better ways of incorporating cash into the game while creating an item sink. 

Can you think of another way we could attempt to solve this issue?

Wenham    3
On 5/9/2020 at 7:33 AM, Sleepinwmy9 said:

Can you think of another way we could attempt to solve this issue?

I think bosses overall should drop more cash or valuable items, there are tons of bosses that are worthless to kill because their loot is trash, hell, even hydra is only worth killing because of the 10m drop, because it's rare drops are worthless. Just think of a new player trying to get started, it's nearly impossible for them, their only option is to camp lava and vote every 12 hours, it's really hard to recommend any bosses for new players because their drops won't make them money like lava will.

• Like 1

Xelta    55

This has been a long time issue and one I'd love to see improved, I would definitely be in support of fixes to our economy :)