Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
woody j

wilderness clan battle

woody j    0

hello fellow simplicitee's!

I was thinking we should plan a big clan style battle in the wilderness once in a while, maybes a few teams of even numbers, change titles so we can differ the difference between friend and fo, just go at it at wilderness for fun, no holds barred in multi, get that wilderness a little bit lively once a week. would like to know peoples thoughts on this and whether they would be down with it? drop a comment below and let me know what you think and whether you would take part.

Many Thanks!

Woody J

Stormz    46

I'm down, i was thinking about a way to differ who is friend/foe, each team have their own team added for the war, delete opposing team, that way you only attack white dots.

i'd say have a staff member or 2 as "referees" to also be added by both teams so they aren't attack accidently.

to make it interesting we could put up a buy in fee - the total pot then gets split between the winning team(that survive)

once you die your out, if the pot is 500m and there are 2 people left on the winning team, they get 250m each. ;)

love the idea though. +1 from me

• Like 1

Xelta    55

+1 for this suggestion and +1 for what @ z4xjJ3s.pngStormz  added; I highly recommend we do some community engagement in the wildy once a week. It would add some variation into the almost-exclusive mix of FFA events we do! :)