Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
crimsonking

Suggested Group Iron Man feature: Expandability!

crimsonking    4

Hi there!
I'll keep this short and simple.

How about a feature where we can add iron man to the group at a later time?
for example: me and a friend already made our GIM and another friend wants to join in at a later time? you can't at this point in time.. no sir. restart!

but what if we could add that person? directly? all they had to do was just make a new character, which shouldn't be a problem since he's already new!
that'll reduce the nuisance of everyone having to start over. it'll make GIM more interesting to see how it all works out.

ofcourse, as it stands, these people shouldn't be allowed to leave their respective groups either... this isn't a flex free for all ironman joke.... 

Edited by crimsonking
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Oig    2

100% agree, this wouldn't be a big game changer as it stands right now we have to get all the items anyways, all this allows is another ironman to join in, maybe put a 5hour playtime requirement before the newly added group ironman can trade with the rest so it doesnt ruin the immediate start of the newly added ironman into the group 

• Like 1

crimsonking    4
8 hours ago, Oig said:

100% agree, this wouldn't be a big game changer as it stands right now we have to get all the items anyways, all this allows is another ironman to join in, maybe put a 5hour playtime requirement before the newly added group ironman can trade with the rest so it doesnt ruin the immediate start of the newly added ironman into the group 

make it 24hours and I would 150% agree.

EDIT: no time limit actually, I don't see why a timelimit should be in place at all.

Edited by crimsonking
  • Love 1

Xelta    55

+1, massive support for this idea. I had no idea this limitation was in place as I personally am not a GIM-type player, but seeing as it's a problem that affects a decent amount of our playerbase I think it needs to be addressed! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Wario    2

Amazing idea that sounds like it would work perfectly and be such a good feature for new players wanting to join in with their friends. i personally love this server and would defiantly make an iron man in the future.

ign: Wario

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sezy    61

Support it, I know the plan in osrs is to make it where you can leave, kick and invite new people to the tribe. Think this would be healthy over-all in the long run. Good suggestion!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

matty1    2

adding irom man later in game great suggestion , when do we know if suggestions are taken further?

• Like 2

Tapsell    1

Makes sense 100%, I think that this would make it more enticing for people to start doing GIM! Great idea :)

• Like 1