Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Iron Squared

HC Ironman Episode 1

Xelta    55

I love the idea and the content, nice execution! Keep it up! :)

28 minutes ago, Xelta said:

I love the idea and the content, nice execution! Keep it up! :)

Thank you. I am definitely a little rusty on recording but hopefully next episode will go smoother cause the amount of stuff i fucked up in this one made me laugh a little afterwards. 

Ps. Love the profile pic

Edited by Iron Squared
  • Love 1

I realized you have 20 seconds black screen in the end of your video. It's not a big deal but cutting that would instantly make you seem more professional. To me at least.

Otherwise, pretty awesome progress and well done with the video. If you need any tips on how to improve with your videos, feel free to pm me and I'm willing to help you with all of my knowledge. 

Looking forward to see another video from you @ TxHBP94.pngXelta , keep up the great progress!

• Like 1

Alabama    14

Awesome, keep up the content really enjoyed it.  Gotta get that youtuber rank :P

9 hours ago, Indica Seeds said:

I realized you have 20 seconds black screen in the end of your video. It's not a big deal but cutting that would instantly make you seem more professional. To me at least.

Otherwise, pretty awesome progress and well done with the video. If you need any tips on how to improve with your videos, feel free to pm me and I'm willing to help you with all of my knowledge. 

Looking forward to see another video from you @ TxHBP94.pngXelta , keep up the great progress!

i didnt even notice. it was meant to just play some of the music with fade out. must have left too much of the music in. but thank you ill definitely message you when i need some more help

3 hours ago, Alabama said:

Awesome, keep up the content really enjoyed it.  Gotta get that youtuber rank :P

tyty gonna try my best to get the rank

Guest Foly   
Guest Foly

nice vid, looking forward for more :)