Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Noki

Noki Official Introduction

Noki    8

Hello everyone

My name is Justin, or in game, I go by Noki. I've been here at Simplicity for a little while now, and seeing as I've never given an introduction and all the cool kids are doing it, I figured I would give it a go.

A little bit about myself, I have a BS in Chemical Engineering from TTU, and employed as a Jr. Chem Engineer at a manufacturer of chemicals essential to water treatment, integrated circuit and electronics manufacturing, as well as pharmaceutical companies across the world. I'm an easy going, relaxed individual who has a love for RSPS, but a deep disdain for Jagex. I like to help whenever and wherever I can, as I have been around the block one too many times. If you see me online, feel free to ask a question if you are needing help.

Thanks for taking the time to read this introduction, I look forward to seeing all of you in game.

-Noki

Edited by noki

Nate    82

Nice to meet you Noki. I have spoken to you a few times in game and you do alright..  :P

Nice into and Goodluck with your work mate sounds complicated..

• Like 1

Xelta    55

Welcome Noki! It's good to know you're having a good time! :)

• Like 1

Alabama    14

Hey, see you in the game.  I haven't met you met, but you sound like a cool dude.

• Like 1