Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Pink Boots

Donator Rank Keys

Nate    82

Great idea! It would also motivate those who have already donated who aren't quite a sapphire donator yet to donate more knowing what awaits them.

• Like 1

Cursed    34

THIS. This suggestion would be perfect. The only ranks that matter in all seriousness is bronze, onyx and crystal. This would give a much better incentive to donate/buy scrolls. For those who cannot donate that much irl can grind their perspective zone, get some cash, buy more scrolls rinse and repeat.

• Like 2

Pink Boots    15

Money scrolls  would also be a great addition to this chest i think too, $10 up to $100, or maybe implement a new scroll? Add a very rare 500$ scroll? Would be something neat.

• Like 1

Nate    82
1 hour ago, Pink Boots said:

Money scrolls  would also be a great addition to this chest i think too, $10 up to $100, or maybe implement a new scroll? Add a very rare 500$ scroll? Would be something neat.

Great idea! That scroll would have to be like a 1/1500 drop chance though. 

• Like 2

Pink Boots    15

Thank you for all the positive feedback guys I think this will encourage people to donate more aswell, there should definitely be a chest in the bronze area too! Maybe make those useless monkeys that drop roots drop the key? Key names could go by rank, Bronze key, Sapphire key, Onyx key and uhh... Crystal key 2.0 LMAO.

rapiid ags    6

I believe this would be a great idea and a good boost for people looking for that next rank because it would be something they are looking forward to working towards and achieving knowing that they will be rewarded only thing is there are so many different key type chests already with most items obtainable within them it would be hard to suit this to peoples expectations of certain donation ranks because u could not just overfill the best items within the chests u have to have quite a lot of fill items or the items what are in the chests would just loose value to fast and then would just be useless after awhile 

• Thanks 1

Pink Boots    15
53 minutes ago, Liquids said:

To be honest, I think we're long overdue to have a full overhaul on chest items and drop rates. The only thing that has happened over the past few months are nerfs to drop tables, chests and boxes. There's such little value in PvM and chests now it's at the point where most players undersell everything because there are so many of the same items in the server. Drop tables definitely need a re-work, especially the "10 drops in the 1/900 table" issue because all that does is make it impossible to get even low tier gear (look at the armadyl drop table). Each boss should have 1 super rare drop that's like 1 in 1200 - 1500 or something and it should be the ONLY item in that range. Everything else should have it's own rate.

I absolutely agree with this.