Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Scarlette

POS

Tinee    5

I like this idea, half the time i'm just getting the notification and just have to yell "thank you" lol

• Like 1

Nate    82
3 hours ago, Liquids said:

I think this would be great! Would also allow people to sell other items potentially related to that sale that may not be in their pos. For example, if someone buys a justi helmet and I realize I have the other pieces in my pos but wasn't thinking about selling them, I could message them directly and see if they're looking for those as well. Awesome suggestion!

Well said. 
Something like this can bring along up-selling other equipment you may have to that person and makes it easier for you to make money rather than have your item in POS for days on end sometimes. Especially with set gear. A lot of the time people won't look for the one item in the set. They will aim for the whole set in one go.

Him    8
On 2/3/2020 at 1:03 PM, Liquids said:

I think this would be great! Would also allow people to sell other items potentially related to that sale that may not be in their pos. For example, if someone buys a justi helmet and I realize I have the other pieces in my pos but wasn't thinking about selling them, I could message them directly and see if they're looking for those as well. Awesome suggestion!

stonks