Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Neon

Eco/item suggestions

Neon    11

These are suggestions provided by cteac, wanted to share here and get feedback :)

1. Ring of Bosses in magic well, 1-15 get Angelic Ring of bosses with a 5% increase drop rate on top of the reg ring of bosses and a little better stats.

2. Magic well on all bosses capes 1-15 chance to get a max bosses cape, same drop rate bonus but add stats bonus and partial effect and a little change in the design

3. neck of anguish (or) in magic well, 1-25 chance to get angelic boss necklace, pvm only neck cannot take in wildy, three styles magic/melee/range, have to pick a combat style before you can equiped and cannot change style.

4. chaotics, some of us have a shit ton of them, let us put in well for a chance at a new untradable something idk yet

will need an untradable item that will be good in wildy i feel.

for like wildy bosses or something

5. add a money sink in where we can buy custom boosts in the magic well for 500m each.

increase the wells total for being filled from 1.25b to 2.5b

• Like 1

Lupa    0

Loving the idea of new untradables, and upgradable max bosses capes.

Phentoz    1

i feel you have a great idea would make some of the more inflated get taken out of the eco and add a new spin on things, great work!

Neon    11
10 hours ago, Liquids said:

+1 to these ideas, I think they're all great. Only thing I would say is that I feel like we need new content for item sinks as people don't really use the well apart from well-off players because the chances are quite low.

So if there was another way to implement these changes I'd be totally for that but if this is an easy to implement and quick solution to the eco problems we're seeing right now, I'm totally for it. Awesome ideas man!

Kind of building on this, it would be great to see some sort of overhaul that sees the well being used more frequently by newer players. Maybe boost bandos rates just a bit or something?

• Like 1