Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Fastneasy

Eco issue - Follow up to Justin's Post and a new suggestion

Fastneasy    28

Hey everyone,

While I do agree with Justin's post regarding issues with the eco, maybe there is a possible solution to keep the flow of money to continue passing through with players. Such as those individuals that do not log in a weeks/months their items should be removed from the POS and placed into their banks. This way cash is always flowing from person to person. This also goes towards those individuals that end up becoming banned. Their items are held into place in pos while never being removed. If someone happens to buy that item from the banned player, the cash is never flowing back into the eco itself. I feel like a revamp towards removal of items from pos to bank could push money back into the eco allowing for an increase in supply/demand. 

Like to hear your opinions on this!,

Thanks,

Fastneasy

Fastneasy    28
On 12/24/2019 at 6:39 AM, Mak3 said:

I agree!

Pretty sure though you can't buy from a player's POS if they're banned, doesn't allow you too. 

Mak3

Even if you can't buy the issue that stands is the players price tag on the item. It usually tells another individual maybe since they set it at a certain price I could do equivalent or lower. This could also mess the eco in a certain way.

• Like 2

Tinee    5

I agree, Maybe implement a "POS Time Limit" where items after a certain period (hours / days) could be sent back into the players bank after not having a success on selling

• Like 2

Him    8

I also think is is a good idea, hope this gets implemented soon 👍