Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Dutch men

Prestige Program

Dutch men    1

Hello there!

My name is Dutch men Dutch Men , I have been here for a bit now and i really enjoy this RSPS.

Last week i maxed all my skills resulting into a max cape, now the following thing that hit me was there is a 'prestige' shop

now i was thinking, NICE I CAN PRESTIGE.

Sadly the prestige shop and dialogue was not exactly what i expected, the options are very limited, the rewards are meh..

My Suggestion

I would like to see  more options with prestiging, for example you have an list,  1st prestige 2nd prestige all the way up to 10th prestige

Every prestige level shows an additional icon next  to you're donator rank,  maybe something like a star second level a star with a ring in it etc

every level  you prestige, so everytime you max out you're entire account untill level 2476 you can prestige, and every time you prestige you get points 

first prestige 100 points, second prestige 200 all the way up to 1000 points.

- This has nothing to do with better rewards ingame i just would like to see more BRAGGing rights for the people who like to skill etc.- 

Kind regards, A maxed out player wanting to prestige

• Like 1

Trippin    15

Max level is 2475 mister maxed out player :'D I can't say I agree completely, but nor do I disagree. Prestige shop needs rewamping , but prestige system is fine as it is imo. The goal is 2b XP here, work around that. Rework the shop though, I'd like to see that.

Beech    5

I agree to me its kinda pointless to re max if I cant even get some bragging rights out of it! +1 From me man! tbh im not worried about rewards more so for being able to show off that ive capped multiple times. Great idea my man!