Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Tin

Orb of Light + Sagittarian Set

Tin    4

Light Sagittarian Set is currently only available through donations, and is untradable. What about being able to combine the Orb of Light(1/900 from Olm),maybe even more than 1, with a Sagittarian Set to make the Light Sagittarian Set?

The Orb is already an incredibly expensive/rare item, and you would have the choice to either create the best ranged weapon in the game, or the best ranged armor.

Edit1: The best armor in the game shouldn't only be available through spending real money, there should always be a way to earn something through actually grinding towards it. This promotes straying away from the pay-to-win aspect. Small suggestions like this, and the Completion Cape Buff suggestion, are small steps to lead the server away from that aspect.

Edited by Tin

Beech    5

I actually 100% agree with this, were not a custom server we shouldn't be biasing max gear off donations, there should always be a way to obtain max through grinding. Or really whats the point of a private server? if I wanted spend 1k to get max gear I would go buy gp and play real rs, now I completely understand that servers also need donations, but we also need to be realistic, now being how powerful the light sag set is it should defiantly be difficult to obtain i really like the idea of adding light orbs to the parts of reg sagi to make light sag, light orbs are very hard to obtain, me personally I've only seen two drop, doing this would also increase popularity at olm and would also helm take out the over flowing sagi sets, or maybe even adding in a feature at the well for clay sets and sagi sets to be upgraded at a rare chance, that would allow players to dispose of overflowing sagi and clay sets. you have my undivided support on this idea @Tin

• Thanks 1