Simplicity
FORUMS

Tin

Completionist Cape Buff

Tin    4

Currently, the Completionist Cape has better stats than the Max Cape, but less than a Boss Cape. There's really no incentive to currently wear a Comp Cape for those that have one. My suggestion is to give a slight buff to either match the stats of the Comp Cape to a Boss Cape, or maybe some other "hidden"/passive bonus to it.

A Completionist Cape is such a huge time investment compared to just buying a Boss Cape. Give those with one, an incentive to show it off.

Edit: Possibly add a 10-15% universal drop rate buff to it. Still gives you incentives to use a Boss Cape for Raids/Bosses.

Edit2: Combine Comp Cape with Boss Capes? Would take boss capes out of the eco, increasing their value.

a1419f3ad9acd9d61bbc71434b0d8359.png

Edited by Tin
  • Like 2

Skrub    8

Agreed although comp cape has the benefit of being kept in wildy, I'd suggest some passive or teleports with the cape to add some more unique features.

Such as allowing boss cape drop bonuses to be combined into comp cape. Thus rewarding players but keeping demand for boss capes

+1

Edited by Skrub
  • Thanks 1

Trippin    15

The time it takes, at minimum 3-4 weeks, to achieve and the cheapest boss capes  being barely 20b I think its unfair towards people who put that much time into achieving comp cape. +1 buff  comp cape

Edited by Trippin
  • Thanks 1

JohnnyBravo    2

Because of how grindy the comp cape actually is, maybe give it the same stats as the boss capes, and still give the same drop rate for the same bosses the capes do.

Nice idea +1

• Thanks 1

Cass    10

Agree comp cape should be basically best in slot considering how much effort it takes to actually finish! 

Or atleast give massive perks to all the skills if you want to keep other capes valueable for bossing, aka maybe make comp cape like ring of bosses for skilling where you loot 2 of everything instead of 1? 

• Thanks 1

bigzy    20

I really like the combining aspect, and it's a good way to control item flow. 

Amazing ideas, and I'm sure we will all get behind it.

Thank you for this post 

Big love-

• Thanks 1

Beech    5

Amazing idea i really like the whole combing aspect, you guys are awesome!! +1 From me :D 

• Thanks 1

Justin    78

Comp cape should be BIS cape. 
The boss capes can still have a place in the game by providing bonus drop rate against the boss they reflect but they should not have that much of a statistical advantage over Comp cape given the amount of time it takes to do.

I couldn't recommend this change any higher.

• Thanks 1

Noki    8

I fully support this. I would support being able to combine with more than just one boss cape, perhaps potentially stacking bonus + hidden bonuses?

Great Idea nonetheless!

• Like 2

DOWNLOAD & PLAY
FOR FREE TODAY!

play now