Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Divine winds

Wilderness rejuvenation S2 EP 3

Divine winds    18

Wilderness rejuvenation Season 2 Ep 3

Unpopular opinion: You won’t fix the wilderness by adding custom npcs that drops mad cash, the issues still exists. 

Quick fixes

Add a ::mb teleport which brings you to mage bank

add a ::wests teleport which brings you to West dragons

add a ::easts teleport which brings you to East dragons 

Make this lever work (should bring you to Mage arena) 

Ej2M3jUNVbkO5qjk4ApPdusKVjPkpesNFDyL00fC

Add a lever at this place that brings you home 

kiJfMrhsDmxMWxENzYq2cHFugN03txjIvMzigiGW

Add webs to all the places they’re supposed to exist I.e Mage bank and this place (can’t remember the name)

Remove the portal at wilderness agility course (getaway too easy)

Nerf Statius warhammer, currently when you successfully land a special attack (meaning you do at least 1 damage) your opponents defence goes down to about 30. This is how it’s supposed to work: which requires 35% special attack and deals up to 50% more damage and lowers your opponent's Defence level by 30%

Correct Korasi’s sword stats/make the spec work again

Obtainability: Blood money 

Currently there’s two ways of gathering/getting blood money. 

1. Killing wilderness bosses. You get approx 100-200 blood money per wilderness boss kill. So let’s say you’ll have to kill 4600 wilderness bosses to buy Necklace of Anguish (700000/150) Sounds fair, doesn’t it? 

1. Player Killing

You get between 130-300 BM per PLAYER KILL. Doesn’t matter what killstreak they’re on or how much they’re risking. 

1. Introduce hotspots

Currently there’s no hotspots at all. A hotspot is essentially a designated area in wilderness that rewards you with more Blood money/PVP drops. These should shift between Edgeville dungeon, 44s portals, Rogues castle, West dragons, Mage bank, zombie graveyard and Chaos altar.

Killstreaks & shutdowns

Killstreaks just marginally improves the amount of blood money you’ll get by killing a player. I.e my alt is at 261 killstreak (insane I know) and I don’t receive more than 500 blood money EVER. 

Introduce shutdowns. If a player were to kill a player on a killstreak they’d be awarded by extra Blood money and high chance of receiving a PVP-drop. 

Artifacts: These bad boys have been slept on. If you trade in artifacts to the blood money store you receive COINS (???) and it’s not a large amount at all, quite depressing actually. The best artifact gives you 8M GP. That’s just messed up. They should reward you with BM and quite frankly, give a lot more than they do at this moment. (Remove the drops from revenants or make them more rare if you were to implement this) 

Blood money store

LIbPsFaPkPgqNLVe2VjKXYd1D46Y4lqRPFrZ99tc

Vrdg8APdudpvhAdGpYHPYjNWcKXU1UyrxEe1G1Z5

Whoever made this shop was awfully high on crack cocaine. What on earth was going through your mind? Putting Bandos as one of the most valuable items. Currently blood money is priced 100k ea (ISH) That would mean a Bandos set is worth 8B GP. You can combat this issue easily. Either you lower all the store prices or make blood money easier to obtain. 

Core issues

Mage prayer: This issue has existed far too long. Mage prayer doesn't negate any damage. Tread lightly with this one so you don’t mess it up even further (read this so you’ve got a general understanding) https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Protect_from_Magic

Perma freeze: You’re currently able to permanently freeze a player which leads to them inevitably dying cause they couldn’t get away. The freeze effects shouldn’t overwrite the last one. The duration should be 20 seconds if someone successfully landed an Ice barrage. After the 20 seconds are over you’re supposed to get a 3 second immunity to any freezes. Doesn’t matter if it’s a brand new player that’s attacking you or if it’s still the same target. 

Pathing: Do I really need to explain this?

Lag/delays: MOST players have got some kind of lag/delay while playing Simplicity. I’m not sure whether this is a packet loss issue or just a host issue. Sometimes my hits gets delayed by a few seconds, literally freezing the game leaving me wondering if i’ve killed my target or if i’m dead. 

Pid swaps: This is a thing in OSRS as well but it happens way too frequent on Simplicity. You can stake/fight a guy and PID has swapped 11 times in 20 hits, making you scared of risking your HP cause you don’t know whether he’s gonna get the PID all of the sudden. 

• Praise 1

Pink Boots    15

LMAO, i love the humor in the thread, but all jokes aside he is very correct with all of these statements. Something needs to be done!! We need wilderness activity! I have seen many players quit due to no wilderness activity. Pking is 50% of the RS community! Lets focus on this subject please!

Divine winds    18
1 minute ago, Pink Boots said:

LMAO, i love the humor in the thread, but all jokes aside he is very correct with all of these statements. Something needs to be done!! We need wilderness activity! I have seen many players quit due to no wilderness activity. Pking is 50% of the RS community! Lets focus on this subject please!

Thank you for your feedback. Had to spice the post up otherwise it would be bland and boring 

FF_    7

wildy is trash only real reason to go in there is for agility, abyssal sire shouldn't be there or be easier to kill might get more players in there and maybe let people know that there is only bosses in wildy aswell.

Odder    1

This is So valid tbh I had no idea half of this existed.. protect from mage not working. Barrage stacking 20 secs each cast so if u do 2 barrages they're frozen like 35 secs (due to 5 sec b2b casts).. wow this brought to light alot of issues. And yes prices are scuffed and the only item useful to get from BM shop is anguish which is 700k.. highly agree. But with how pking already is being dead idk if that will be a focus or not. Either way, was a well put together thread.. see you care about the wildly on simplicity, this thread shows it..

Edited by Odder

Divine winds    18
8 hours ago, Odder said:

This is So valid tbh I had no idea half of this existed.. protect from mage not working. Barrage stacking 20 secs each cast so if u do 2 barrages they're frozen like 35 secs (due to 5 sec b2b casts).. wow this brought to light alot of issues. And yes prices are scuffed and the only item useful to get from BM shop is anguish which is 700k.. highly agree. But with how pking already is being dead idk if that will be a focus or not. Either way, was a well put together thread.. see you care about the wildly on simplicity, this thread shows it..

Thank you for your kind words sir

Divine winds    18
3 hours ago, a wild vayne said:

I agree with everything this man said, hurry up and promote him to staff,

admin or im not interested