Simplicity
FORUMS

Simplicity Admin

Official Simplicity Staff Feedback Thread

Nights    13

owqner.pngOwnerowqner.png

vvR1DUX.png Kevin - Straight up playa.

Owner of one of the most profound, community-structured RuneScape private servers.. decades after RuneScape should've ended altogether. That s#%t really speaks for itself. Have no choice but to respect the dedication and time put in, even if you don't like the dude. Although he's making money regardless, he still goes out of his way to out-perform himself with constant updates and events to keep the community satisfied.

staff manager.pngManagementstaff manager.png

forums manager.pngForums Managerforums manager.png Foly | Foly - I've only spoken with Foly once/twice. I can't necessarily recall what the situation was, but I do recall him being extremely helpful and answering questions I had asked in CC when I first joined the community. I really appreciated his insight then, and it definitely played it's part in convincing me come back around and login for the second time.

Donation Manager

kgos4CZ.png Luke - Deal maker right here. When a goodie bag comes through with his name on it I'll be tempted every time. Luke comes out with the hottest prizes every time. If you're donating to anyone BUT Luke you're losing money; end of story. Although I've personally had the absolute worse luck with goodiebags and Luke, he's saved me billions with tips and advice that I wouldn't have known any other way. Another prime reason why this is the only community I really fw. Even the Staff keep it real with you and are honest at times you'd expect them not to be.
Also Onyx boxes are for
s e l l i n g y'all.

head admin.pngHead Administratorhead admin.png

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid ags I've seen dude on a couple times throwing out yells and promos. I've never really had the chance to talk with Rapiid, but every time I've seen him in cc/yell he's been hella out-going and has a chill vibe that's relatively refreshing in a sense. He's the fresh reminder that the Staff Team is just another player like us, just with extended benefits. No ego in sight.

Canada.png Kattrockbell Same deal as before, minus everything I said before. I've seen Kat in cc a few times chopping it up with players and sharing knowledge. Again; chill vibe - great staff team member

admin.pngAdministratoradmin.png

FyPCc9Q.png admin.png Dro - Never met this dude a day in my life but I really fw his username. Now I know why it was taken. 😪 

All in all, I'm sure he'd make for a decent a$3 conversation - specifically about marijujus.

kgos4CZ.png admin.png AK 47 Named after one of my most favorite Sativa strains, this dude's really lived up to his name. Relaxed, mellow, sour and earthy, yet sweet. I'm sure he'd make for a decent a$3 conversation too.

kgos4CZ.png admin.png Charmie - If you don't know Charmie, you haven't reached 10 hours on your account yet. Charmie, being one of the first staff I had met; was another reason why I chose to make this community my home. His kindness exceeded all expectations. I'm very grateful to have Charmie working as Simplicity Staff because he very well deserves it.

kgos4CZ.png admin.png Pixie Joe I really enjoy helping the community where I can. When I see a question in CC from a new player, 99% of the time I will answer it.
However, when I see Pixie Joe online - I just don't bother. She's Simplicities guidance counselor for as far as I'm concerned. Each time I or anyone else has a question and she was online, I knew it'd be answered. Extremely helpful whenever she's on, and I really appreciate the help she's already provided in the past! I had a lot of questions starting out, haha.

Belgium-Flag-icon.png admin.png Ntho skiller / forums.pngNtho skiller Nthooo! Same deal. If you've played for any longer then a day, you've probably met Ntho. Another extremely helpful, contributing Staff Team member. Yes, I have him specifically added for questionnaires  whenever I don't want to feel dumb in yell chat/cc.

FyPCc9Q.png admin.png Rob Macabre The very first Staff Team member I've met. I remember this specifically, because he tossed me my starter gear when I first started out about a two weeks ago. I was extremely grateful for his kindness and generosity on my very first day; and that's just something you have a hard time forgetting.

head mod.pngHead Moderatorhead mod.png

kgos4CZ.png head mod.png R M B T Always in CC helping out new players whenever he's available. Overall, a standup team member whose obligated to helping those in the community. He's answered countless questions of my own, and I really appreciate the help!

head mod.png Kreatiivs - Came through hella fast on a few occasions to fix bugs/problems I was having in-game, as well as other players. i.e. web at verzik etc

A1 team player.

support.pngServer Supportsupport.png

support.png Ganjaclown - Hella active. Super laid back dude, really happy to see him on the team. I'm sure that he'll make a great contribution to the team as well as the community.

J - We've spoken a few times n every time this man's had nothing but insight and knowledge to share. I really appreciated the fact that he went out of his way to introduce himself, as well as offer any help I may need moving forward. It was really refreshing and nice to see when I first joined this community.

support.pngTrial Supportsupport.png

support.png Copskillcows - Cops! I don't even know where to begin with g. I can't express how happy I am to see him as apart of the team now; it's beyond deserved and I can't wait to see him move up the ranks! I remember him since day one - that username caught definitely caught my eye.

support.png Bucky - When I thought of Bucky as Trial Support, I was caught off guard. Bucky has helped me since day one and I've always thought of him as an in-game support/moderator. Definitely deserved. Kind/friendly, contributing staff team member that I personally see throwing out answers in CC every day.

Everyone who HASN"T been included here; I just simply haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet.
Looking forward to getting to know the rest of the team moving forward!

Sorry if I missed any of you. It's 6AM n I'm a bit baked. Hmu in-game, post is editable. ;) Thanks for reading!

Edited by Nights
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Guest Vinc3   
Guest Vinc3

IxCpMMe.png Arthur - Never seen or spoke to him yet

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme - Never seen or spoke to him yet

vvR1DUX.png Kevin - epic owner, saw many times spawning the new solak boss which is awesome!

Head Of Server

Foly - Talked to him several times with some in game question, always very helpfull!

Donation Manager

kgos4CZ.png Luke 

iranfga.jpg Drogo - when no admins were online he helped me out and contacted an admin to help me out! very helpfull for something that isn't his role!

FyPCc9Q.png Ryan - loving the cows event! thx to Ryan for hosting this!

IxCpMMe.png Jor - never had real contact with Jor yet

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid ags - saw him several times in help cc, always helpfull to others

kgos4CZ.png AK 47- very helpfull admin! I asked several explanation about rules and other in game stuff, immediate response! awesome!

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy - never had real contact with Sezy yet

FyPCc9Q.png Dro - never saw him online yet

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe - online pretty much and very helpfull advice in CC! 

FyPCc9Q.png Rob Macabre -

IxCpMMe.pngCouvee Jr -

R M B T -
Bernard 

Kreatiivs - only contact i had is with a small question, which was resolved instantly, other than that, no comment

mod.pngModeratormod.png 

Canada.png Jonnie - never met/seen him yet

J - Never met/seen him

forums.pngForums Moderatorforums.png

J - Never seen/met him

Bucky - seen him only once or twice. as far as i know, helpfull to other with questions.

Copskillcows - very helpfull player! also seems like a normal player like us in stead of "part of staff" which is nice! Also a very funny person! <3

Stkdeath - never really met him, maybe different time zone?

To finalize: I love all the staff in this server! every1 is very helpful! 1 small comment, for the new players it would be nice that some mods try to team up with these new players for verzik, OLM & other so we all can grow a bit :)

carrying for a couple of games can lead to players who actually carry others later! :D

DrTurk    1

IxCpMMe.png Arthur - No opinion haven't seen

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme - same as above

vvR1DUX.png Kevin - very busy guy,, but has a fun side and does a whole lotta work behind the scenes from what i can tel

Head Of Server

Foly, only seen a few times, but from those interactions he seems kind and fair

Donation Manager

kgos4CZ.png Luke - love to joke around with him. hes fun and makes people feel welcome

iranfga.jpg Drogo - crazy deals but never had a chat with him

FyPCc9Q.png Ryan - havent seen him on personally

IxCpMMe.png Jor - havent seen him enough to form an opinion

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid ags -quick to respond to problems and is a positive influence in the community

kgos4CZ.png AK 47- same as rapid ags tbh, witch a great sense of humor to boot

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy -havent seen him

FyPCc9Q.png Dro - havent seen him

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe - Fun loving guy who helps anyone who needs it

FyPCc9Q.png Rob Macabre - absolute riot, fun to play with but will put his serious mode on if he has to

IxCpMMe.pngCouvee Jr - havent interacted with him much but a general good impression of him

R M B T - Work ethic and professionalism remind me of ags and ak 47
Bernard - not very familiar with him

Kreatiivs - havent seen him

mod.pngModeratormod.png 

Canada.png Jonnie - very helpful. The type of guy to tp to you and help you and go above and beyond for anyone

J -Hes a very helpful mod, just wish he was on even more since hes so good

J - I dont forums

Bucky - Not familiar with him

Copskillcows -super helpful guy. very active in help chat and helping noobs at ::home

Stkdeath - not familiar with him

25x    1

IxCpMMe.png Arthur -

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme -

vvR1DUX.png Kevin -

Head Of Server

Foly - Got to love the man for all the events he hosts. Helped me out a ton when I started and I am genuinely enjoying playing the server at the moment.

Donation Manager

kgos4CZ.png Luke 

iranfga.jpg Drogo - Best deals around. Answers all questions and pms asap when he is on. Havent had to wait yet

FyPCc9Q.png Ryan - 

IxCpMMe.png Jor -

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid ags -

kgos4CZ.png AK 47- Very active and engages with all players. I havent talked to him personally yet. 

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy -

FyPCc9Q.png Dro -

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe - Always around, always helpful. In my opinion the most active staff member of all

IxCpMMe.pngCouvee Jr - I see him at the gamble area very often. Is open to all sorts of questions and helps where he can.

kgos4CZ.pngR M B T -
Australia.pngBernard 
FyPCc9Q.pngNtho Skiller

Kreatiivs -  One of the few mods on any server I play that actually plays the game. Havent had too much contact with him but he is very helpful in the help cc

mod.pngModeratormod.png 

Canada.png Jonnie -

Australia.png Bernard
FyPCc9Q.pngNtho Skiller

FyPCc9Q.pngBucky -

FyPCc9Q.pngCopskillcows - Very active player, helps whenever he can. I try to answer questions in the help cc as much as possible but he is always there to help before me haha.. Also has an overpriced pos, maybe consider banning him. 
kgos4CZ.png Stkdeath -

IxCpMMe.pngSponsored By - Has been very active and seems to genuinely care for the server. Vouch!
FyPCc9Q.pngOffline X - Has been helping me all day trying to figure out the game and learn about the custom items you have, he has even carried me through a few of my first raids! Very active aswell. Big vouch!

• Love 1

Guest BMTK   
Guest BMTK

IxCpMMe.png Arthur - never seen you online unfortunately; no opinion

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme - never seen you online unfortunately; no opinion

vvR1DUX.png Kevin - always active, very supportive in the yell chat, helps when he can.

Head Of Server

den 2.png Foly

Donation Manager

kgos4CZ.png Luke never seen you online unfortunately; no opinion

iranfga.jpg Drogo -always got some pogging deals. makes me contemplate donating

FyPCc9Q.png Ryan - to donate or not to donate

IxCpMMe.png Jor - never seen you online unfortunately; no opinion

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid ags -very active, positive member. No complaints.

kgos4CZ.png AK 47- very strict, blunt. no bs coming from this guy. 

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy never seen you online unfortunately; no opinion

FyPCc9Q.png Dro - never seen you online unfortunately; no opinion

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe - helped me from the second i started here. kept me out of trouble for sure :)

FyPCc9Q.png Rob Macabre - actually is the coolest guy, helps WHEREEVER he can. goes above and beyond +1

IxCpMMe.pngCouvee Jr - plays 100% by the rules, no shady stuff. 

kgos4CZ.pngR M B T never seen you online unfortunately; no opinion
Australia.pngBernard - hes aus, do i need to elaborate. +1
FyPCc9Q.pngNtho Skiller busy guy, but otherwise helps when possible. no complaints

lat.jpg Kreatiivs -

mod.pngModeratormod.png 

Canada.png Jonnie never seen you online unfortunately; no opinion

Australia.png Bernard
FyPCc9Q.pngNtho Skiller

FyPCc9Q.pngBucky -never seen you online unfortunately; no opinion

FyPCc9Q.pngCopskillcows - EXTREMELY active individual, defintely needs mod.
kgos4CZ.png Stkdeath never seen you online unfortunately; no opinion

IxCpMMe.pngSponsored By - unrealistically active, nothing negative to say about him besides i need his rng at dawn.
FyPCc9Q.pngOffline X never seen you online unfortunately; no opinion
FyPCc9Q.png99Slayerlol- absolutely love this guy, always go to this guy for questions, would recommend if you got any.

china man    0

IxCpMMe.png Arthur - a really good owner, always hyped to see him chatting ingame. instead of not interacting

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme - i havent seen much of him but ive heard alot about him and how good he does behind the scenes

vvR1DUX.png Kevin - a nice guy no matter who you are if you talk with him he will be there to assist

Head Of Server

den 2.png Foly

Donation Manager

kgos4CZ.png Luke - always pushing them gud gud deals, never messes around 

iranfga.jpg Drogo -

FyPCc9Q.png Ryan - 

IxCpMMe.png Jor -

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid ags - a great guy all round, always treats everyone with respect, and always there if needed

kgos4CZ.png AK 47-

FyPCc9Q.png Dro -

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe - always willing to go above and beyond to sort the situation out

IxCpMMe.pngCouvee Jr -

kgos4CZ.pngR M B T -
Australia.pngBernard 
FyPCc9Q.pngNtho Skiller

lat.jpg Kreatiivs -

mod.pngModeratormod.png 

Canada.png Jonnie -

Australia.png Bernard
FyPCc9Q.pngNtho Skiller

FyPCc9Q.pngBucky -

FyPCc9Q.pngCopskillcows - i see him always active, always willing to go the extra mile for anyone
kgos4CZ.png Stkdeath -

IxCpMMe.pngSponsored By
FyPCc9Q.pngOffline X
FyPCc9Q.png99Slayerlol

FordV8    0

I don't believe I have met every member of the staff team yet, But from the members I have met so far are helpful, active and seem like decent genuine people.

I had an minor issue with a staff member giving false information due to there lack of knowledge, I only suggest having staff keeping up to date with server info and only advise reliable information.

Besides from that keep up the good work! 👍

FordV8    0

vvR1DUX.png Kevin - Seems like a chill dude!

FyPCc9Q.png Copskillcows - Helps out as much as possible and interacts with community. Great Guy!

Disc Support - Active every time I am online. Helps with ::thread commands. Awesome bloke!

IxCpMMe.png Arthur -

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme -

vvR1DUX.png Kevin - Kevin is very active and responsive in game and in discord. very approachable and understanding and supporting.

Head Of Server

Foly - foly is forthcoming and helpful only dealt with foly in discord on a support ticket but was

very helpful and resolved my issue quickly and and made sure I was who I said I was why recovering a back pin.

which in turn was reassuring my account will and is safe.

Donation Manager

iranfga.jpg Drogo - had many of dealings with drogo with goodie bags and is all ways polite and welcoming! i also pm him for advice if I'm stuck and 

he is more than happy to help where he can.

FyPCc9Q.png Ryan - only dealt with Ryan a hand full of times but he is helpful also and talkative!

IxCpMMe.png Jor -

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid ags - spoke to rapid in game not on discord but he is very polite and approachable via in game chat and pm. i use and will

continue to use ags as a go to person at simplicity.

FyPCc9Q.png Dro -

IxCpMMe.pngCouvee Jr -
FyPCc9Q.pngNtho Skiller -

head mod.pngHead Moderatorhead mod.png Kreatiivs -

FyPCc9Q.png Copskillcows -

mod.pngModeratormod.png 

Canada.png Jonnie -
FyPCc9Q.pngXelta -

FyPCc9Q.pngNtho Skiller

FyPCc9Q.pngBucky -

kgos4CZ.png Stkdeath -

FyPCc9Q.pngOffline  X - 
FyPCc9Q.png
99Slayerlol -

flag icon of Finland, 16x16Finland - Finland is very active in game and can be contacted via pm or in chat. Finland, is a pro active player and goes out

helping people with out the need to be asked to help and is a credit to simp.

FyPCc9Q.pngRytech -

Disc Support -
Lasauc - lau is a very knowledgeable person with in simp and he probably is my ultimate go to person regarding any thing I'm unsure about.

I'm confident enough to pass people onto him as well if my knowledge isn't adequate to answer peoples questions and i know theyll receive the help they need.

Steezy son    3
On 11/2/2019 at 8:04 PM, Kevin said:

IxCpMMe.png Arthur - Haven't met them yet as im new :)

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme - Haven't met them yet as im new :)

vvR1DUX.png Kevin - spoke to him today was very helpful to everyone who was online

Head Of Server

den 2.png Foly Haven't met them yet as im new :)

Donation Manager

iranfga.jpg Drogo - drogo is the man killer deals

FyPCc9Q.png Ryan - same as drogo such good deals

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid ags -

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy -

IxCpMMe.png Couvee Jr -

FyPCc9Q.png Dro - Haven't met them yet as im new :)
FyPCc9Q.png Rob Macabre -Haven't met them yet as im new :)

FyPCc9Q.pngCopskillcows - so friendly and has always helped me an many other players
kgos4CZ.png R M B T - very friendly and always happy to help anyone out

Riv - Haven't met them yet as im new :)

flag icon of Finland, 16x16 Finland - Haven't met them yet as im new :)

Canada.png Jonnie -Haven't met them yet as im new :)

mod.pngModeratormod.png 

flag icon of Finland, 16x16 Finland -Haven't met them yet as im new :)
FyPCc9Q.png Disc Support -Haven't met them yet as im new :)
FyPCc9Q.png Offline X -very helpful when needed help highly recommend

Lausac - Haven't met them yet as im new :)

Forums Moderator

Riv - Haven't met them yet as im new :)
R M B T - helpful and very friendly has always helped me when needed 

The Heavens -Haven't met them yet as im new :)
Novasz -Haven't met them yet as im new :)

support.pngTrial Support

Tenogard - very helpful and always helps me with my stupid questions haha

I have only been on there server 4 days but it has easily been the best 4 days on any server if not all of RuneScape keep up the good work you love to see it. great community :)

I want to put a quick mention on Lexi- helped me so much when I needed bank pin reset went through everything with me and helped me get back on my way in no time. great deals all the time swell :)

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Koodle    2

vvR1DUX.png Kevin - Kevin is dope, I messaged him in discord and he responded as soon as he could. He and the others have done a good job of not only creating a great game, but also building a great staff!

FyPCc9Q.png Rob Macabre - I was having a problem with a promocode and Rob Literally spent like 10-15 minutes just trying to help me. He ended up going above and beyond since the promocode system wasn't working! This dude is a beast! Even donated big into the well late at night! THIS DUDE IS OG

The Heavens -I came from Redemption RSPS and I had so many issues, now that I made it over here I have had nothing but fun gameplay. I could not have that if there I were getting booted every 10 minutes! Thanks man!

kgos4CZ.png R M B T - Honestly only saw him around the one time since I am only 1 day in, but he was very active in chatting and hanging with the community when I saw him. It shows a lot of leadership and attention to detail when you are so involved.

Riv - You do an awesome job of keeping up with the forums, it is super clean and functions very well. Thanks for giving us a platform to share!

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy - Never ran into you, but I have seen your name a lot in good context around the community, looking forward to meeting you in game some time!

FyPCc9Q.png Disc Support - I can only assume by the name that you are the Discord Support guy, if that is the case I want to say I really appreciate you keeping up our discord channel. I haven't met you or anything but the discord channel is great! I have spoken to a few people on there and it is nice to have the platform!

• Praise 1
  • Love 1

Kevin - Kevin is super helpful he responded super fast to my issue and ticket on discord.

Rapiid ags - very helpful and engaging with the community and new players.

Flawless - what a guy man one of if not the most helpful memeber of staff on this server from my experience.

Copskillcows - all round great guy, very interactive with people and overall very helpful.

Couvee - the guys a pro at his job super informative with information and what's happening with the situation.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Choasburn    1

I don't have any reviews on other staff as i am just returning and learning again but the staff member @ 2LlOULB.pngYtmillsey  has gone above and beyond in helping me and answering my annoying questions with phenomenal answers this is the kind of staff member you want on a server keep up the good work man give this guy a promotion.

• Thanks 1