Simplicity
FORUMS

Simplicity Admin

Official Simplicity Staff Feedback Thread

I have not been on this server very long, but so far i have had interactions with two staff members and both were exceptional in assisting me. Couvee jr is extremly knowledgeable about the server and is an excellent mentor to new players like myself. as much as im sure i annoyed him with my million and one questions he was more then happy to continuosly answer them no matter how out there they were. He is an excellent member of your staff and i recomend any new players who need a little guidance getting off the ground to contact him as he strives to be as helpful as he can be. My second interaction was with slinkyjoey. I had encountered a bug at the farming patches and he was very quick to respond. he offered possible solutions to the problem and when none would work he was quick to file a report for me in regards to the issue. He was extremley fast at responding and i had a very pleasent expirience dealing with him in regards to the issue at hand. I look forward to conversing with more of the staff and leaders as my time increases here and i thank you guys for being so quick and helpful during my journey on this server. 

• Love 1

Scars    20

owner.png Owner owner.png

vvR1DUX.png Kevin ( Great owner always answer help people does a awesome job !! )

Donation Manager

IxCpMMe.png Jor ( he does a great job hosting goodiebag always bait me into donating more for goodiebag still love him!! )

wpHrEnW.png Head Administrator wpHrEnW.png

kgos4CZ.png Mak3 //kgos4CZ.png Rapiid Ags ( both of this guys helpful they answer in a second you ask them a question great admin !! )

eUBb0da.png Head Moderator eUBb0da.png

kgos4CZ.png Stickle ( helpful,activ does a great job )

FyPCc9Q.png Rob MacabreF0SHsgW.png Moderator F0SHsgW.png

FyPCc9Q.png Rob Macabrekgos4CZ.png Pixie JoeFyPCc9Q.png Ntho Skillerkgos4CZ.png  ( these 3 always on when im on always see them helping/answering question even when theyre busy they make time to answer and be there for new people ect..!! )

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Aruthur: Really knows how to grab peoples attention to joining the server with updates being pushed.

Supreme: I remember talking to him about recovering an old account and he tried to help me out and we managed to find my account. However he did say simplicity has been reseted in the past, so I didn't have much on the account at the time.

ntho skiller: Very helpful and friendly moderator. When I first joined, he basically gave me every guide to start.

Big wewestew: Haven't talked to him at all, however been on all day and seen him active on the help cc helping others in need of help.

Edited by 2 ticks late

Meds    0

IxCpMMe.png Arthur I Have yet to meet Arthur, From what I have heard he is an amazing person and continues to put simplicity first

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme 

vvR1DUX.png Kevin I have known Kevin for awhile, always a stand up guy with continuous support to simplicity, This man puts everyone else before him. 

p02phFU.png Management p02phFU.png

Foly Foly is an amazing person and continues to amaze the community with their continued support.

FyPCc9Q.png Shiftynex

muC1SbO.png Forum Manager muC1SbO.png

Foly

Donation Manager

IxCpMMe.png Jor: Jor is a Hilarious person, With amazing sense of humor. They continue to impress me with how much they care about simplicity and it's players.

kgos4CZ.png PortBaillie

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid Ags

Canada.png Kattrockbell I have spoken with Katt a few times and has been nothing but professional and pleasent conversation. 

kgos4CZ.png Mak3: Mak as gone above and beyond to help players and myself. Could not be happier with Mak's professionalism and support abilities. 

NA2HEfb.gif Administrator NA2HEfb.gif

FyPCc9Q.png Dro

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy

FyPCc9Q.png Eli

kgos4CZ.png AK 47

FyPCc9Q.png Skovos

kgos4CZ.png Stickle

IxCpMMe.png Couvee Jr

F0SHsgW.png Moderator F0SHsgW.png

FyPCc9Q.png Surdabsalot

kgos4CZ.png 4cof

FyPCc9Q.png Ntho Skiller

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe

FyPCc9Q.png Fatal Novaz

FyPCc9Q.png Rob Macabre

https://i.imgur.com/bh57RGx.pngForum Moderator https://i.imgur.com/bh57RGx.png

kgos4CZ.png Stickle

Vpqw3Pt.pngServer Support Vpqw3Pt.png

FyPCc9Q.png Big wewestew

Kreatiivs

Slinky Joey

Vpqw3Pt.pngTrial Support Vpqw3Pt.png

I did Better: I did better has done a great job so far as trial support, always helping players in the time of need

vvR1DUX.png GanjaClown

Grant    0

Only just joined but just came to give props to Rob Macabre   he helped me right away when I had questions with the promocode after joining, was extremely helpful, patient and well spoken. Thanks again!

Ntho Skiller  Was also a great help to me. After asking in the help clan chat what I should do, he was quick to respond with helpful remarks.

I haven't had any other conversations with staff members thus far.

IGN: Gmacki

Edited by Grant

darciebaby    6

IxCpMMe.png Arthur  havnt met sadly :( has created  afantastic server however

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme

vvR1DUX.png Kevin really good guy had every right ot ban me and didnt (sorry for my ttle kev)

den 2.png Foly : foly seems really poltie has been quite helpful was first on scene to a bug me and better found

Donation Manager

IxCpMMe.png Jor : easy to access in regards to donation i have seen him help so many people in my short time on the server promote this man/woman

lat.jpg Kreatiivs : awesome ss has helped me out so much since joining with general informatiion and figuring out teles etc.

ausss.png Slinky Joey- STRAYA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag-Brazil.jpg I did better: the best server support ive met so far has been crucial in my wanting to stay at this server wit hhis help and friendly conversatiion please giv this guy permanant support

• PogU 1

kenrock42    1

My first day playing and i haven't met most staff but who i have met is pixie joe, who has helped me out immensely on not only skilling but goals to work towards. she answered multiple dumb questions i have with no complaints. i have nothing to say but good reviews for her.

• Like 1

Codes    2

IxCpMMe.png Arthur I have not had any encounters with Arthur

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme I have not had any encounters with Supreme

vvR1DUX.png Kevin Great guy, doesn't really push buying stuff down your throat, of course he has to promote but just by his typing he isnt " superior" Seems like a regular guy who had a great idea. I enjoy when hes online

den 2.png Foly no encounters

FyPCc9Q.png Shiftynex no encounters

den 2.png Foly

Donation Manager

IxCpMMe.png Jor Jor is funny asf, I always see him online, he is a regular player in my mind, but always helping always chatting, he enjoys the game and plays just like a regular member. I enjoy when Jor is online 

kgos4CZ.png PortBaillie Never seen this player

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid Ags A great guy, I actually was chatting with him in ::di and didnt even realize he was staff, helped me with a question I had than I saw the crown by his name, totally surprised me

Canada.png Kattrockbell never seen this member

kgos4CZ.png Mak3 ive seen them in chat, helping answering questions, just never got personal with them

FyPCc9Q.png Dro never encountered

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy never encountered

FyPCc9Q.png Eli never encountered

kgos4CZ.png AK 47 i see ak in the chat a lot, always chatting and helps when needed, never built a personal encounter

FyPCc9Q.png Skovos never encountered

IxCpMMe.png Couvee Jr never encountered

FyPCc9Q.png Fatal Novaz novaz is always chatting and helping in chat, just never built a personal encounter

FyPCc9Q.png Surdabsalot never seen this player

FyPCc9Q.png Ntho Skiller probably my favorite mod, hes corrected me a few times with talkin in german or when chat is gonna get a little out of hand, but never abused power just told me wrap it up take it to pm but would put a winky smiley face after, making me not feel so bad... ;) I always see nytho chatting and helping when im on, a wonderful mod

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe pixie Pushes the favorite mod, ive just had more encounters with ntho, pixie is always online and always chats in CC, always see Pixie helping. I have seen people push pixie to the literal breaking point, yet remains calm and in-charge. Never screams via keyboard and just a Great MOD

FyPCc9Q.png Rob Macabre No idea who this is

FyPCc9Q.png Ntho skiller already commented

FyPCc9Q.png Big wewestew no idea who this is

lat.jpg Kreatiivs

no idea who this is

ausss.png Slinky Joey

ive seen them help, and chat in cc, just never built a personal encounter

Flag-Brazil.jpg I did better

I see 'i did better ' always playing, always chatting and helping, wonderful staff member

vvR1DUX.png GanjaClown ive seen ganja online many times, helps often and seems to just be a normal person, never personally encountered but seems cool

kgos4CZ.png R M B T no idea who this is

The staff that I have not encountered may be on different time zones, nothing personal at all! I mean who can really get to know EVERY SINGLE MEMBER, but that doesn't mean I dont want to!

Overall I love this community, I love this server, thank you for the creation and hopefully many many years from now we will all still be playing because we are true runescape fans.

Edited by Codes
  • Love 2

cvr007    2

No complaints here on staff. Haven't had much interaction other with staff other than asking a question here or there, to which I always receive a quick and accurate response. Ntho Skiller, Pixie Joe, and Jor are the ones who have helped me the most. Kevin is also a great owner!

• Like 1

Witch Light    3
On 11/2/2019 at 5:04 AM, Kevin said:

IxCpMMe.png Arthur - High overlord, jkjk but umm.. Arthur has helped me probably..twice? They've been super cool though..
Helpful, kind, and a genuine person when I've spoken to them. Thank you for everything you've put into the server ❤️

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme - Haven't met you before which is surprising for how long I've been here o.e..

vvR1DUX.png Kevin - Same goes for you, thank you for everything you've put in the server..You've helped me and you don't know me but..
you kind of helped me on a very bad mental health day and it cheered me up a lot so thank you for being you.

den 2.png Foly- Sorry idk you but keep up the good work Foly! - yes this is a copy paste..fight me

FyPCc9Q.png Shiftynex - Haven't seen you in a while? Cool person though.

den 2.png Foly - Sorry idk you but keep up the good work Foly!

Donation Manager

IxCpMMe.png Jor - Sorry idk you like most of the people here lol

kgos4CZ.png PortBaillie - same as Jor...idk you

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid Ags - I know Rapiid....haven't really spoken to them though?

Canada.png Kattrockbell - THIS PERSON DESERVES A STATUE. GOSH she has been an amazing person to me since I started..
I've talked with her numerous times and I can't help but love her <3333

kgos4CZ.png Mak3 - Mak3 deserves his spot as head admin, though I haven't seen him on as active help lately
other than him doing bossing runs. But he is a very cool person overall.

FyPCc9Q.png Dro -havent met them yet

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy- havent met them yet

FyPCc9Q.png Eli - Has been the absolute most help when I started a long ass time ago.. still an amazing person.

kgos4CZ.png AK 47 - deserves an in-game AK47. He/She is bae

IxCpMMe.png Couvee Jr - Haven't met them yet unfortunately...

FyPCc9Q.png Fatal Novaz - Met them once, and they've always been pretty knowledgeable and active when I see them
online and stuff umm that's about it.

FyPCc9Q.png Ntho Skiller - I said what I said earlier, still the same answer.

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe - Dunno why but when I get a mod..it's always Pixie but still..Pixxie is usually really responsive,
helpful, kind, and knowledgeable about stuff I need help with.

FyPCc9Q.png Rob Macabre - Haven't met them

FyPCc9Q.png Ntho skiller - I've known this person since I started and.. they've always been pretty cool and relaxed, no complaints..
helpful as hell too ❤️

FyPCc9Q.png Big wewestew - never met them ;(

lat.jpg Kreatiivs - never met them :(

ausss.png Slinky Joey - This person has been genuinely amazing to me anytime I've spoken to them.. super helpful and
friendly

Flag-Brazil.jpg I did better - Haven't met them yet

vvR1DUX.png GanjaClown - Haven't met them yet

kgos4CZ.png R M B T - Haven't met them yet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

mutiny    0

IxCpMMe.png Arthur - I have not had the pleasure of meeting him but if he's a big part of this server, he's got to be killing it

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme - ^

vvR1DUX.png Kevin - Kevin and I had a nice chat the other day and I found out some things that genuinely made me feel way more dedicated to the people on this server. Kevin seems very genuine and always willing to make things right.

Foly

FyPCc9Q.png Shiftynex

Foly

Donation Manager

IxCpMMe.png Jor - Jor is a great donation manager but also a very friendly, vocal person. When he's online, he's always communicating with the players and goofing around with people. He doesn't just want our money, he also wants to help build a stronger player base and community. 

kgos4CZ.png ProBaillie

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid Ags

Canada.png Kattrockbell

kgos4CZ.png Mak3 - always bossing, don't really know him personally.

FyPCc9Q.png Dro

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy - Sezy was the first staff to welcome me to the server. He gave me tons of tips to get moving and also made me feel very comfortable playing the server. He cares about the community and is always available to help people out. 

FyPCc9Q.png Eli

kgos4CZ.png AK 47

IxCpMMe.png Couvee Jr

FyPCc9Q.png Fatal Novaz

FyPCc9Q.png Ntho Skiller

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe

FyPCc9Q.png Rob Macabre

FyPCc9Q.png Ntho skiller

FyPCc9Q.png Big wewestew

Kreatiivs

Slinky Joey

I did better

vvR1DUX.png GanjaClown

kgos4CZ.png R M B T

Some of them I haven't gotten to meet, but the ones I have really made an impression that most other games do not. 

waffels    13

IxCpMMe.png Arthur - I've literally never talked to this man, but he seems to do a good job and that is highly appreciated.

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme - Same thing as Arthur tbh, but very pog

vvR1DUX.png Kevin - guy messages me all the time to donate money, other then that good lad.

den 2.png Foly - Same thing as Kevin

FyPCc9Q.png Shiftynex - Very pog person.

Donation Manager

IxCpMMe.png Jor - Semi pog person, never won a major prize out of his goodiebag so pretty sure it's 100% rigged.

kgos4CZ.png ProBaillie - Who?

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid Ags - Ah mate I love Rapiid, straight pog.

Canada.png Kattrockbell - Katt is the Taco queen, straight pog.

kgos4CZ.png Mak3 - Corp.

FyPCc9Q.png Dro - Who?

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy - Pog, sold me sirenic, good lad.

kgos4CZ.png AK 47 - Mate he can't rap at all.

kgos4CZ.png Charmie - WHO????????

IxCpMMe.png Couvee Jr - Couvee is the kid.

FyPCc9Q.png Fatal Novaz - Fatal is perm afk, very sad because he's pretty pog

FyPCc9Q.pngSleepinwmy9 - WHO?

FyPCc9Q.png Ntho Skiller - The pog pvmer, he good dude.

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe - What can't I say about Joe, she's incredibly active, attentive, and knowledgeable. She will help even if she doesn't full know the subject, but she will try her hardest to understand it and give the person the most amount of help possible and it's incredibly pog. She is a great staff member.

FyPCc9Q.png Rob Macabre - Hahaha Rob does TOB with me so its pog

FyPCc9Q.png Xelta - WHO?

FyPCc9Q.png Big wewestew - Stew is the boy, very pog.

lat.jpg Kreatiivs - No idea who this is

ausss.png Slinky Joey - Joey's the gamble homie.

vvR1DUX.pngGanjaclown - WHO?

kgos4CZ.pngR M B T - Haha pog.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

a l e x    5

vvR1DUX.png Kevin : helpfull and always hosting good events.

Donation Manager

IxCpMMe.png Jor : always offering good deals to those who donate

kgos4CZ.png AK 47 : online alot, helpfull, thinks he can rap eminem better than me

kgos4CZ.png Charmie : active and always taking part in activities ``

Pixie Joe: Very one sided and often takes the side of staff no matter the situation, very quick to help who she likes before new players Hopefully this will change in the future 

FyPCc9Q.png Ntho Skiller : super helpful and super active

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe : another active and helpfull mod

FyPCc9Q.png Rob Macabre : At TOB and happy to help new players

FyPCc9Q.png Ntho skiller : active and nice to see him hosting things like fashion scape 

Overall its nice to see active staff that are happy to help and answer questions

Edited by a l e x
  • PogU 1

Ozgen    2

IxCpMMe.png Arthur - King of Camelot?

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme - Dagannoth?

vvR1DUX.png Kevin - Has been helpful with donations/goodiebags, but refuses to let me win anything of value :(

Foly *afk* but this is my anime partner, fellow weeb. Nice to talk to when he's 'around' XDDD 

FyPCc9Q.png Shiftynex

Foly 

Donation Manager

IxCpMMe.png Jor

kgos4CZ.png Luke - very helpful with donations and goodiebag deals! :D

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid Ags

Canada.png Kattrockbell

kgos4CZ.png Mak3 - incredibly helpful in sorting out a friend's client issues, always quick to respond and help one I won't hesitate to ask for assistance.

FyPCc9Q.png Dro

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy - extremely helpful in game and on Discord. Very quick to respond and provide support.

kgos4CZ.png AK 47

kgos4CZ.png Charmie - I  should hate Charmie considering he stole all the loot in ::cows but is one of the more chill staff members, spamming clan chat with lyrics WE LOVE TO SEE. Down to earth genuine person, always helping me with queries and in-game assistance and easy to approach and converse with, one of the best staff tbh.

FyPCc9Q.png Fatal Novaz

IxCpMMe.png Couvee Jr

FyPCc9Q.png Ntho skiller - Ntho quick as heck to help with staff tickets on Discord and provide his/her input on the matter.

FyPCc9Q.pngSleepinwmy9

kgos4CZ.pngPixie Joe - can't explain how helpful Pixie Joe has been since my first day on the server, and goes out of her way to support all players regardless of their playtime. Pixie even went out her way to DM me to re-enter this feedback as I had incorrect format. 10/10 BEST STAFF MEMBER EVER. Pixie for Admin???

kgos4CZ.png R M B T - like an assassin, he's silent, but very quickly and surprisingly provides responses to queries.

FyPCc9Q.png Rob Macabre

FyPCc9Q.png Xelta

FyPCc9Q.png Ntho skiller

FyPCc9Q.png Big wewestew

Kreatiivs

Slinky Joey

vvR1DUX.pngGanjaclown

Sammyk - got off on the wrong foot due to a misunderstanding, but we resolved it. Otherwise he/she is active in Help clan chat and ready to help at any given moment. 

FyPCc9Q.png Waffels

Edited by Ozgen
  • Love 1

sAMMYk    44

Before you start reading: With some people i didn't go too much into depth, either because i don't have much to say or because i don't/can't be 100% honest. If you in any shape of form feel attacked i apologize in advance and please do contact me on discord so we can talk about this. Most if not all of the feedback is based on personal experience with that person and not something i hear from other people. I like to create my own opinion about people and i love to chat 1v1 without those shiny badges beside our names. I wanted to keep this feedback as real as i can get without making people mad at me or starting to judge me because of my opinion. I feel like criticism is something you should thank for and learn from it, before you brush it away and just hate me for the way i see you. I am really interested in seeing how my opinion is going to change along the road. So, without bothering you too much, i hope you read this before you look up ur name and skip all of this. Love you all and like i said, if you have anything PLEASE do contact me personally.

Arthur - i've spoken to you a little bit, you seem like a friendly person, wish i could get to know you a bit better.

Supreme - i'm sure you're busy with behind the scenes stuff so, no clue. Not had a single word with you.

Kevin - Wish i would have met you before you moved to Thailand. Atm i'm not sure to what extent you are busy, but you do party a lot. (Don't bully me after this) Besides that i can't really say much about you, haven't really talked 1v1, besides on voice calls on discord. Would be interesting to see how you are when you're not surrounded by bunch of guys and just talking 1v1 about stuff. Maybe one day. Who knows.

Foly - I've spoken to you a bit 1v1 and you're no different from us, just another guy doing his job, that has dreams and  is working his way up in real life. You are being goofy most of the time, but you can be professional when you need to. Wish i could see more of that professional side from you, although i can't really complain too much since you seem like a chill dude. We had no issues so far so i hope it stays that way.

Shiftynex - Uhh, where do i even begin with you.. I won't be here and pretend like i know you, but from all the chat's we've had all i can say is that you're an amazing person and i hope you stay like that. You approached me out of nowhere for one work and now i'm here, so i thank you for accepting me and being understanding about the little mistakes i've done. I would love to get a lot more into detail what i think, but for 'reasons' i can't, but i think you already know what i think. You do an amazing job and you seem very professional with everything you do, this is a trait that every manager should have. Much love ❤️ 

Foly - /

Donation Manager

Jor - Can't say too much, you can take a joke and you gladly give a helping hand even when you're doing your donation deals, keep up the good work.

Luke - You seem like a happy person in general, i like your positivity and i think you should hold onto this, keep being a happy person ;) about your work, whenever you're online and doing deals you still find time to visit and chat even if its for a little bit. You seem to be doing your job well, so keep on doing a good work.

Rapiid Ags - I rarely ever see you online so.. can't really say anything about you. Would really like to see more activity in game.

Kattrockbell - You're not online tooo much, but when you're one you gladly help people and chat with everyone, so i can say only good things. I'm sure you're a lot more active, but the timezone's can suck haha.

Mak3 - the true GOAT haha. Probably had the most talk with you since you're always online and well you don't really say no to anything when i ask or just join the vc to talk about random stuff.  You're very laid back, but you can also get a bit too harsh or how can i say this.. letting your emotions get a better of you, which is not all bad. You are very helpful and are always ready to answer any or should i say most question that are given to you. I agree with the majority stuff we've talked about on vc and i can understand where you're coming from with that. You're online more than any of the staff here and i appreciate that you still find love in this server and join us so often. Even tho you can get emotional about some things, i still hope you stay the way you are right now - helpful and ready to protec the weak. 

Dro - i've only had one big chat with you. You seem like a super busy person, but you're a good talk. I enjoyed reading about your experience with this server and would love to hear more. I don't really see you online (snooping on people from the shadows haha) ,but you're there when you're most needed. Can only say good things about you.

Sezy - You seem chill, but i haven't seen you online that much, mainly because of the irl stuff. I don't know why but i can't really say much about you. We've worked on wiki, but i always feel like we're on different floors, if that makes any sense. Haven't really had any personal talk. Other than that you seem chill. Would like to get to know you a bit better. 

AK 47 - Wue wue baguette to the best rapper 2021 that SimplicityPS ever had, haha. You seem like a really helpful guy that is ready to help people out. Always ready to put your stuff aside when someone needs your assistance. You do a good job and i hope you keep it up. There are no complains from my side.

Charmie - Known you just for a tiny bit. Can't really figure you out, but you do seem very helpful when you are online. Sadly i can't really say much about you.

Fatal Novaz - You used to be a lot more online before your promotion, now i don't remember the last time i saw you in game. I don't know if it's because you got irl stuff or anything, but that's the only thing i can say unfortunately. 

Pixie Joe - Mr. Pixie , i can say only good things about you, you're always there to help everyone and give useful tips without even being asked, that's what i like seeing in staff, pure joy in helping and love for the community. (Aside them nubs who can't seem to understand their mistakes and need some pixie sprinkles to help them realize haha)

Couvee Jr - I sadly don't really see you online too much, but when you do decide to join, you seem like a chill person. Sadly can't say much about you, but i got no bad things to say about you.

Ntho skiller - Now it's time for you big boy haha, you approached me with an offer for the Fashion event that you hosted and it was the first interaction with you. You didn't really seem to be prepared for the event so the planning took longer than i would have thought it would, but this isn't something that you've really done before, so i don't judge you at all. You're super helpful and a really cool guy, i enjoy talking with you and can only say good things about you. Keep up the great work you're doing and you'll reach the top in no time!

Sleepinwmy9 - i have honestly no idea who you are. I don't think i've seen you online.

R M B T - Overall a really helpful guy, you do your job well and always up for a giggle or two. Ready to help everyone and even teach me a thing or two! Keep up the good work buddy!

Rob Macabre - i unfortunately don't see you online that much, but from what i know you are busy irl. Hope to see you online more once your schedule is more open.

Xelta - I know you have exams coming up so best of luck with that. I haven't really seen you online.

Ganjaclown - I sadly can't say much about you, i haven't really noticed much from you and that may just be personal thing idk. We don't ever talk but i'm always happy to chat if you're up for that. 

Ntho skiller - /

Big wewestew - You seem like a friendly guy, i get a bit of a "unsure" vibe about you idk why, but i can't say anything bad about you also, i see you helping people out so that's always good. Would maybe be nice to see more interaction.

Kreatiivs - I thought you got promoted haha (Ntho help this guy out ;D). You're a really friendly person, there to help and always up for a chat! I enjoy talking to you and i hope you keep up the good work buddy!

Slinky Joey - From voice chats you seem like nice, but i sadly can't say much about you. I know you have some irl stuff to deal with, so i wish you best of luck with whatever you have to deal with rn. Come back to us soon.

• Haha 1
  • PogU 2

Lacoste    5

IxCpMMe.png Arthur: It would be a pleasure to write down anything good but sadly i do not have any information/ had conversation with him so i can't tell much, just to thank him, that this server exist. 

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme

vvR1DUX.png Kevin: Kevin is a really nice and chill guy if i may say so, he likes the jokes and goes with em. He responds in no time and that is really grateful. 

Foly: Sadly can not describe or tell about him anything. 

FyPCc9Q.png Shiftynex: Shifty is a helpful person, he helped me out 2-4 times and he was always very polite. 

Foly:Sadly can not describe or tell about him anything. 

Donation Manager

IxCpMMe.png Jor: He is a very active Staff member, (from my view) he is really good in explaining Information about the game itself for new players. (like he did at me)

kgos4CZ.png Luke: Did not meet him so often, but when he comes online, he often asks and PM's. He asks, how we doin, if we need any help. So in overall i cant say more, he is also a very polite and helpful person. 

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid Ags: A very attractive person. (Attractive to the game) Sadly cannot tell more about him due of no conversation.

Canada.png Kattrockbell: Katt is a very active "Yell"-er if i may say so. :)  Always doing the job as a Staff member and a very helpful person. (If i had to choose, Katt helps and asks mostly). That does not mean, the other staff member do not help!!!!!

FyPCc9Q.png Dro: No information, i dont think i've seen him yet. Sadly, cannot tell much about Dro.

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy: Always a good Raid member, a little more serious than the others but it is alright.

kgos4CZ.png AK 47: A very active Tob group member, he and muna taught me how to do properly Full tob. Actually very funny and goes with the jokes all the time. Really nice to see Ak online. 

kgos4CZ.png Charmie: Tries to help whenever its possible. It is really nice that Charmie always making Event/Tournaments a bit more exciting with normal extra Bonus gifts. (Sapphire box, etc.) 

FyPCc9Q.png Fatal Novaz: Good at Trivia Question.

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe: I think he is one of the most active Staff member, always there to help and he is a very funny guy. :D 

Mak3: A very helpful person, also really good with Trivia Questions.

IxCpMMe.png Couvee Jr: Sadly can not tell much about Couvee Jr.

kgos4CZ.png R M B T: A very active and polite person. Mostly (99%) is able to answer any kind of Question. He is also good in explaining things like Full tob or Money making methods. 

FyPCc9Q.png Big wewestew: I can only tell my only experience with Big we, he thought i lured him to WIldy and tried to kill me. Was a little missunderstanding but he accepted the fact that he was wrong. I appreciate it. Also always helping the new players. 

Sammyk: Sammy is the most funny person in Simplicity and always goes with the jokes. I really like how he reacts on "Stupid" players (for example: Not acceptable names). I think i can use the word "COOL" on Sammy, because he is cool. :) 

• Confused 1
  • Love 1

Surdabsalot    3

IxCpMMe.png Arthur -Haven't met him, personally, but does great work for server.

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme -Have talked to one time, seems like he genuinely cared when he responded to help me.

vvR1DUX.png Kevin -I meannnnnnnn Cmon? who doesn't love Kevin amirite? one of the most chill dudes here, but doesn't answer back in a timely matter ;) 

Foly - He cool, haven't ever had a problem he can't fix. :)

Foly -

Donation Manager

IxCpMMe.png Jor - Kid you not, when he joined us as new dono manager for parker, i was so excited! Man is super chill, friendly, and always engaging in the community, which we all love to see :) 

kgos4CZ.png Luke - 

iranfga.jpg Drogo -

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid ags -Always does the best he can to help whoever needs help 😃

Canada.png Kattrockbell -Always does anything she can to help you

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy -

FyPCc9Q.png Dro -

kgos4CZ.png AK 47 -Really chill guy, always taken care of problems. Won't lie I call him Ak40Kevin sometimes when I see him ingame. 

kgos4CZ.png Charmie - Don't even get me started with this guy. This guy is beyond the TITS. Does WHATEVER he can to help anyone.

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe -Hot Mama? Jk but Pixie has definitely helped me quite a few times, and im definitely grateful she is on the team.

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Ntho skiller - AYYYY MY BRUDDAH! Ntho has been nothing but amazing on the team, always helping, and just geniunely being an awesome person. 

IxCpMMe.png Couvee Jr - MY MAN!!! Won't lie anytime i think of you, i think of the balloons you have ingame haha. Definitely a ton of help, and just genuinely awesome to talk to. 

FyPCc9Q.png Rob Macabre - ROBBBBBYYY! MAN! This guy is going places! Can't thank him enough for the countless times he's walked people through i/t problems on discord. 

FyPCc9Q.png Sleepinwmy9 -

kgos4CZ.png R M B T -

FyPCc9Q.png Xelta -

Sammyk -

Kreativis -

FyPCc9Q.png Ntho skiller 

Sammyk 

FyPCc9Q.png Big wewestew -

Canada.png Jonnie -

kgos4CZ.png Ozgen -

• Praise 1
  • Love 1
  • PogU 1

Tasokas    3

Donation Manager

IxCpMMe.png Jor - Awesome guy, always interacting with community when online

kgos4CZ.png Luke -  One of my favourite admins here. Pleasure to do business with him. 

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid ags - Usually meet him at bosses, Seems to interact alot with community and answers questions.

Canada.png Kattrockbell -Havent talked yet

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy -Havent talked yet

FyPCc9Q.png Dro -Havent talked yet

kgos4CZ.png AK 47 -  Would love to interact more but both of us seems to be grinding alot, always teles me to easter even regardless, great guy!

kgos4CZ.png Charmie - Absolutely great guy! As long as we dont cross each others path pvming. Always good to talk with

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe - Banter all day with him, very welcoming person

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Ntho skiller - Havent had that much interaction besides helped me alot with my questions.

kgos4CZ.png R M B T -  Absolutely deserved spot here at head mod. Communicates with everyone in help cc. 

kgos4CZ.png Ozgen - Great guy, been pvming with him, also helped me abit with skilling giving tips when i first started. 

• Love 3

Tanuki    2

IxCpMMe.png Arthur -

Haven't seen Arthur around much unfortunately, but I hear great thing about him.

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme - Very nice. Supreme is a customs god.

vvR1DUX.png Kevin - Always makes my goodie bags extra special. Much appreciated!

Foly - Seen in game a lot, but never stopped to chat! Helpful to many other users

Foly - Seen in game a lot, but never stopped to chat! Helpful to many other users

Donation Manager

kgos4CZ.png Luke - Luke is awesome, good conversations/goodies

iranfga.jpg Drogo - Always on when I'm on! Always running goodies which is a good thing

Ryan - Only have done 1 or two goodies with ryan but they were great! 

Jor - Jor has hosted a bunch of goodies for me and I've always been satisfied with his deals.

Canada.png Kattrockbell - Super duper friendly and understanding

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy - Always lurking around gamble/home. Has helped me with some item issues in the past.

From here on I will omit people I haven't interacted with much.

Administrator 

kgos4CZ.png Charmie - Very friendly and understanding. Very helpful in multiple ways.

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe - Always making chat laugh and being active in chat.

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Ntho skiller - GREAT GUY (sorry) He's super helpful and an awesome support member.

IxCpMMe.png Couvee Jr - Reliable in-name seller with amazing customs for sale. Always happy to chat

kgos4CZ.png R M B T - Pretty active in chat, seen on a lot.

Canada.png Jonnie - Don't talk to jonnie much, he's always merching lol

FyPCc9Q.png Ntho skiller 

GREAT GUY (sorry) He's super helpful and an awesome support member.

Edited by Tanuki
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IxCpMMe.png Arthur -

FyPCc9Q.png Supreme -

vvR1DUX.png Kevin - Very helpful and fast to respond. Dont see him ingame very often but always know your gonna get a quick prompt answer from him.

Foly -

Foly -

Donation Manager

kgos4CZ.png Luke 

iranfga.jpg Drogo - Was promoted around the same time i started this game, extremly knowledgeable and helpful and is always willing to lend some guidance 

Ryan -

Jor - Very friendly and helped me with my first donation, explained how everything worked in a very easy and 

efficant way

kgos4CZ.png Rapiid ags - When i first started this game, i ran into some errors, ags very calmly and quickly addressed my concerns, submitted tickets and even offered a little friendly beginners advice. hes always willing to teach and is a great leader on this server

Canada.png Kattrockbell -

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Sezy -

FyPCc9Q.png Dro -

kgos4CZ.png AK 47 -

kgos4CZ.png Charmie -

kgos4CZ.png Pixie Joe - pixie is probobly one of the most laid back admins i have encountered next to rob. very easy going, and will find answers to even the most odd questions regarding the server. very prompt in answering and does not stop looking until he finds you that answer

Belgium-Flag-icon.png Ntho skiller - i havent really had to many interactions with skiller but the few times i have interacted with skiller he was very polite, quick to respond and straightforward with his answers. addressed the concerns i had quickly and effectivley. 

FyPCc9Q.png Rob Macabre - good old rob, when i first started i had encountered some questions of where certain things were located, and rob went above and beyond to show me by not only explaining but teleing to me and guiding. several times i have had dealings with rob, and i can say he is very professional in his dealings while still keeping a nice easy going temperment, i have a lot of respect for rob

IxCpMMe.png Couvee Jr -

FyPCc9Q.png Sleepinwmy9 -

kgos4CZ.png R M B T - r m is just an all around cool character man, hes always found somewhere interacting with the people of the game, or teaching someone how to do somthing, rmbt is a very helpful mod and a great part of the staff team here

FyPCc9Q.png Xelta -

Kreativis -

kgos4CZ.png Ozgen - is the only moderator i have even met. he is friendly and helpful when he is on... sadly i have not had many interactions with the mods as it seems not to many are very active sadly.

Canada.png Jonnie -

FyPCc9Q.png Ntho skiller - ^^

Whip 2 Ags -very active, extremly helpful, fast response, a very friendly staff member to deal with

Ganjaclown 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1