Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
Leviathanhc

Server Opinion

Leviathanhc    0

Just thought I'd hop on forums and share my honest opinion about the server. I love the customs and most of the content currently in the game, what I don't like is the lack of said content. There is virtually nothing in-game to do. The least trivial places to make money are max zone and hydra at the moment for f2p players. Even if you are p2w with scythe and op gear, these zones still suck for money. As a result the only eco that exists is rich players buying donations to get new player items. Many players with max rank agree that even the onyx zone is pretty bad, which is shocking considering how much that rank costs. I'd just like to see updates rather than "deals" for donating that "expire" in 3 days that lasts months. I left for over a month to come back to the same thing. I'm leaving this post in hopes that something changes. Imo this server shares a lot in common with dreamscape, except dreamscape has much more content, but is equally p2w. Atleast on dreamscape you can donate $500 then make money, here you can donate $500, then buying donations until you get another rare goodiebag to make money, instead of pvming.

Relax    5

I agree we could use some more content. There is definitely ways to make good money though without donating. Such as, the Chambers of Xeric. Killing the Great Olm is a good money making method. You also don't need max gear to kill him. Hydra has had a "Magic Knife" added to it's drop table at a drop rate of 1/15. Which has made it a decently better money maker. I also agree some of the donator-zones could use a rework. I know there will be more content added in the future so stay tuned for that.

I agree and disagree with what has been said.

I agree that there is a lack of content, especially for those who have donated fair amounts of money. Such as the Sapphire zone. The Sapphire zone has very little to do except for an altar, a bank, 1 kingly imp (maybe 2), a couple of rune ores to mine, and a portal that leads to terror dogs which have absolutely no drops at all. Granted I understand that there are higher donator ranks with specialized zones with some pretty good money making bosses. But I feel that there should be more widespread content, especially for those who donate so much money to the server. Having a few more f2p options for money making without needing the "OP" gear would be nice. I watched a new player with bandos and fairly decent gear struggle to kill the fire giants at ::lava. I feel adding some more custom monsters with some of the lower boxes as a 1/900 or 1/850 drop would be a good way to keep the f2p community engaged. Such as making a monster that drops the regular Archery, Warrior, and Wizard boxes.

The reason I also disagree with what has been said is because there is a fair amount of content that could definitely be more widely used, but is not used due to the lack of drop table items worth actually grinding for. Or on one hand the monsters being too difficult to grind out, one example being the Ancient Wyvern. The Ancient Wyvern is a boss area, with multi combat, but if you are piled by all the monsters there (or even just 2 or 3 of them) you will get stacked out and it will take you 2-3 maybe even 4 deaths just to get 1 of the boss kills. Now the Wyverns are f2p content, but even I (having sacred clay, sov x, anguish (or), flame gloves (e), boss cape, and angelic boots) still struggles to complete it without dying multiple times. So with that being said if some of the current monsters were tweaked or drop tables updated to add things more worth grinding for, it might make up for the lack of bonus content that you get for donating.

With all that being said, I must admit this server is awesome but it can be boring considering there are only about 3 or 4 bosses actually worth grinding out at this point in time. (At least with my current donator status.)

bigzy    20

We, as staff of the server, hear you out and appreciate any criticisms you have - we actually like it, as we then know where to go with future updates. So thank you for this post, and I further commend you on your passion for the server to improve. This post will definitely be spoken about in the next meeting and hopefully we can work off of this to improve the server to the best that we can for you.

Big love- 

(Side note, I have moved this to suggestions).

I know plenty of people that got crystal/onyx without spending real money on the server, the server is not p2w at all, of course there is going to be a few items you can only get from donating as exclusive items.

There is plenty good money making without being the highest donator rank or have the best in game gear.

Raids is currently the most profit boss out there with drops as ''Olm's firer'' ''Twisted bow'' ''Orb of light'' All these sells for a very good amount of money.

As in content, simplicity is one of the most content packed servers out there with all these bosses, npcs, events etc.