Simplicity
FORUMS

i pk whip i

Big boy suggestions

Going make this a post on its own because i don't feel like allot of people are seeing it, had previously added this to my old suggestions.

Some nice and clever ways to make wilderness interesting.

Add a place where u can maybe place bounty's on people in the wilderness? don't think i have seen this in any server... for example,

I keep killing 'Athos ;)' and he is getting tired of it because he wants to kill the new wilderness boss! have a npc (maybe named durial321) where u can go and 

deposit cash on someone as a bounty :) think this would be fun and interesting.

Wilderness hot spots for example west dragons yield double,triple blood money for x amount of hour(s) 2max, 

A new wilderness boss that is located deep in the wilderness with high risk high reward, add a couple in multi and maybe 1 in a single area.

Buff the standard spell book it is so bad right now, u cant even get the god staff's (sara, zamorak, guthix) add the new osrs spells *surge* that uses wrath runes.

Just give people a reason to enter the wilderness and you will gain a boost in players if pking is somewhat working

in the state that it is in right now all the pkers that now what they are doing dont stay unless they have money or

also enjoy pvming but i have seen many players leave because they know pking doesnt work like this...

all i am really ask for is just a fixed pking system and fast :cry: 

Also if you haven't already read my suggestions all the way to the top please take you're time :)

Edited by i pk whip i
  • Praise 1