Simplicity
FORUMS

i pk whip i

Wilderness Rework

As you all know the wilderness is kind of dead..

one of the reasons is because you don't gain anything good from doing pvp or any wilderness activity.

I got couple of suggestions that could change this problem, the server is already great the way it is but.. having an active wilderness would make it even better!

I am not only suggesting these things for myself but for all my fellow pkers out here!

1: First suggestion is most of the wilderness bosses aren't good money at all u could go and kill low lvl monsters in safe areas for better loot lets be honest.. 

So what i would say is buffing the wilderness bosses drop table give them some unique and profitable items, as i would suggest the lower the wildy lvl the lower the reward,

also u could maybe add bosses that are already in safe areas also in wildy areas, with a different and unique drop table ´not sure if its possible´ but im sure there is a way :)

2: right now when you kill a player u get blood money and it would take ages to buy any good items from the blood money store.. so i would suggest buffing the amount

of blood money gained per kill, or decrease the prices of the store.

3: The blood money store again right now all those items in that store are already obtainable in a different way so a thing you could do is add items that are  only obtainable

from PVP activity, like killing your target or saving enough blood money.

4: Try and have automated FFA events every 2-4hours if possible ofcourse, and instead of trading over items from admin accounts, make a shop for that, called something. 

like FFA shop and the top 2-3 getting points, 1ste getting 10, 2nd getting 5, and 3rd place getting 2 and try to add some cool items to that recoulering stuff maybe ;)

5: a good thing you could do is add wilderness slayer and scatter all those npc's over the wilderness and make them a decent money maker for newer people.

like make them drop pvp armours and other usable items for pvp and pvm this is a update for both pkers,pvmers.

6: Right now i also see that there are many high price items that u lose over smaller items, example would be if i bring in ghrazie rapier that is clearly worth more them dragon claws

still id lose the rapier over my claws this could scare away people from the wilderness especially if they don't have allot of money.

7: Make killing targets worth it right now there is no reason to kill targets, make them drop extra blood money or a key something that could yield high level items.

8: the revenant's drop table could also use a little rework, as far as i know they only drop the wildy weapons statius helm? and pvp relics, the revenants are already deep wild

so buffing there drop table would definitely get people to go there to pvm! and give them a 100% drop rate on some cash that would attract newer players.

9: Maybe @mage bank you could add npc's that have a chance on dropping the highly wanted mage cape's 2 and dont make these capes buyable trough donating                          or boxes .. and give those npc's also some nice other items to drop.

not rly needed but add tp commands to hot spots like: ::easts, ::wests, ::mb 

Positive effects from these updates: gaining a higher player base, gaining more money to manage the server, easier money makers for newer people,

gives variety to the players, and more can't think of them right now :)

Negative effects from these updates: because wildy is high risk high reward some popular pking spots like revs would be camped by high lvl players and they could complain.

Popular spots might be camped by clans only if many pkers start joining:

Thank you all for taking you're time reading this hopefully i can get a few pieces of this content added into the game!

If any pkers read this and you have suggestions please put them in this post aswell!

Love you're best pker <3 jk someone is better

Wilderness hot spots for example west dragons yield double,triple blood money for x amount of hour(s) 2max, 

A new wilderness boss that is located deep in the wilderness with high risk high reward, add a couple in multi and maybe 1 in a single area.

Buff the standard spell book it is so bad right now, u cant even get the god staff's (sara, zamorak, guthix) add the new osrs spells *surge* that uses wrath runes.

Add a place where u can maybe place bounty's on people in the wilderness? don't think i have seen this in any server... for example,

I keep killing 'Athos ;)' and he is getting tired of it because he wants to kill the new wilderness boss! have a npc (maybe named durial321) where u can go and 

deposit cash on someone as a bounty :) think this would be fun and interesting.

Just give people a reason to enter the wilderness and you will gain a boost in players if pking is somewhat working

in the state that it is in right now all the pkers that now what they are doing dont stay unless they have money or

also enjoy pvming but i have seen many players leave because they know pking doesnt work like this...

all i am really ask for is just a fixed pking system and fast :cry: 

Also if you haven't already read my suggestions all the way to the top please take you're time :)

Edited by i pk whip i
  • Like 2

Treazy    0

+10000000000000000000000

Fucking add these please!!!!!!!!!!

also should fix emaul price just like ghrazi rapier. 

thanks for this post hopefully staff takes in to high consideration!

Athos    26
2 hours ago, i pk whip i said:

1: First suggestion is most of the wilderness bosses aren't good money at all u could go and kill low lvl monsters in safe areas for better loot lets be honest.. 

So what i would say is buffing the wilderness bosses drop table give them some unique and profitable items, as i would suggest the lower the wildy lvl the lower the reward,

also u could maybe add bosses that are already in safe areas also in wildy areas, with a different and unique drop table ´not sure if its possible´ but im sure there is a way :)

Buffing  wildy bosses is great idea +1

2: right now when you kill a player u get blood money and it would take ages to buy any good items from the blood money store.. so i would suggest buffing the amount

of blood money gained per kill, or decrease the prices of the store.

I guess changing the prices or items from shop could change the price of it and affecting the whole eco, maybe buff the money gain

3: The blood money store again right now all those items in that store are already obtainable in a different way so a thing you could do is add items that are  only obtainable

from PVP activity, like killing your target or saving enough blood money.

Shops are getting reworked step by step 

4: Try and have automated FFA events every 2-4hours if possible ofcourse, and instead of trading over items from admin accounts, make a shop for that, called something. 

like FFA shop and the top 2-3 getting points, 1ste getting 10, 2nd getting 5, and 3rd place getting 2 and try to add some cool items to that recoulering stuff maybe ;)

That is a great idea too +1 just like the LMS but with a cooldown every 2-4 hours

Darkbringer    0

Completely agree with anything and everything that was said. Makes a whole lot of sense!

This server has so many unique and exciting features to it... The PvM aspect of the server is amazing, there's so much you can do. (Cont)

I absolutely love it and think that everyone involved in the creation did a great job!

However, and I'm sure many agree, the PKing aspect is of the game is severely lacking.

The fact that you can barrage in full karils is just beyond me.. Also, the weapons that are currently banned from PvP combat have been banned for almost 6 months now..

I'm assuming nobody has worked on these issues due to the extreme lack of PvP activity on the server. That's ok and understandable.

I'm only commenting because I see a lot of potential with the server!

If most of these suggestions were implemented into the game, then maybe, just maybe, the servers PvP and PvM aspects can thrive together. (Cont)

Which in the end, equals a perfectly balanced RSPS!

-Dark

Couple more things that could be added.

Wilderness hot spots for example west dragons yield double,triple blood money for x amount of hour(s) 2max, 

A new wilderness boss that is located deep in the wilderness with high risk high reward, add a couple in multi and maybe 1 in a single area.

Buff the standard spell book it is so bad right now, u cant even get the god staff's (sara, zamorak, guthix) add the new osrs spells *surge* that uses wrath runes.

Add a place where u can maybe place bounty's on people in the wilderness? don't think i have seen this in any server... for example,

I keep killing 'Athos ;)' and he is getting tired of it because he wants to kill the new wilderness boss! have a npc (maybe named durial321) where u can go and 

deposit cash on someone as a bounty :) think this would be fun and interesting.

Just give people a reason to enter the wilderness and you will gain a boost in players if pking is somewhat working

in the state that it is in right now all the pkers that now what they are doing dont stay unless they have money or

also enjoy pvming but i have seen many players leave because they know pking doesnt work like this...

all i am really ask for is just a fixed pking system and fast :cry: 

Also if you haven't already read my suggestions all the way to the top please take you're time :)

•                                                  Also added this to the top suggestionss

Edited by i pk whip i