Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
sean4755

Prayer Guide

sean4755    7

99 Prayer Guide -

Note: well may have been active during testing for the double exp

This has to be one of the easiest skills to get 99 if you have the cash. 

To get to 99 prayer you need 115 Hydra bones. They are going on the PoS for around 400-600k e/a(can change dramatically) Meaning it's only going to cost you 46mil to get to 99 prayer

If you need help making money in game make sure to check out my newcomer's guide and my skeletal mystics.

Edited by sean4755
  • Like 1

AMPUIMTATOR    1

yo man not too bad brother quick and easy to read through and gets the job done! this will deffinetly help some new people put

Ruhbeartoe    22

Is that 115 bones with the ::well active or not active? And the prices always depend.. you could find hydra bones going for 100k sometimes! Good one though

• Like 1

sean4755    7
2 minutes ago, Ruhbeartoe said:

Is that 115 bones with the ::well active or not active? And the prices always depend.. you could find hydra bones going for 100k sometimes! Good one though

You know what that's a very good question. I'll do some testing in the morning to figure this out.  I'll add a edit to my post in the mean time 

• Like 1

AMPUIMTATOR    1

pretty good man just gotta specify if its with the well active or not. I know I had a pain in the butt when it came to prayer

Edited by AMPUIMTATOR