Simplicity
FORUMS

Sign in to follow this  
sean4755

Skeletal Mystics - Money maker for new players

sean4755    7

Skeletal Mystics

This monster was recently brought to my attention by Dutch and he thought a guide should be written on them and after testing how much money that actually make I'd have to agree with him on that half. So here's the lovely guide. 

Most of you have probably never even heard of this monster yet alone killed them. They have a pretty good loot table here are a few things to look out for:

1) elite clue scrolls (value of around 50m e/a)

2) Make sure to pick up the starvend ancient effigies, they will help you ALOT on your road to maxing out!

3) they drop x4 charms per charm drop! simply the best way to obtain charms for 99 summoning!

Gear/Inventory setup

Screenshot_7.png.49acb3ca57fa2ac24a6b9d9c751af3a0.pngScreenshot_10.png.bf74c60570c8a36d8dd24a220102bea2.png

Make sure you bring Antiposion

Getting there

Screenshot_14.png.9eb93ecd739dc2e74dbb98d7be1944c6.png

To get to skeletal mystics you want to teleport to RuneRocks>Then run east until you see a green hill. 

Note: This is in the wilderness don't bring anything you are not willing to lose. If you cannot afford to lose arma at this point bring kharils it works just as well with a little slower kill times 

When you are here you want to take a sip of your antiposion and turn on protect from melee. Then just attack the mystics, this is easier if you have a group of people doing it to deter off pkers. However, you can bring your cannon here if you are killing them solo.

Screenshot_11.thumb.png.47245a318d571701336d480f956bf02a.png

Loots

Each kill you are guaranteed to get 2mil gp. This is much better than the normal starter method of making money @ ::lava

They also have rare drops such as: 
wilderness keys @ 6.7%
rune pouch @ 1%
steadfast  @ 1%

Wilderness Keys

I tested the money you can make from wilderness keys by opening 100 of them. 

Screenshot_13.png.cacb3ce1a83b045fc3cb0d9568954a8f.png

After 100 keys the total is around 21.3b. That averages out to be around 213m per key. Ofc there is rgn involved in this process i may have been unlucky or lucky with this data set.

Edited by sean4755
  • Like 3

dutch    2

AWESOME BROTHER!

I love the dedecation you have into helping people out and making guides like these,

This will defently help out the newer players for an awesome start (also a great way to become friends to secure your pvm spot)

cant THANK YOU enough for doing this and keep it up brother!

#bigzy it costs nothing to be a decent person!