Simplicity
FORUMS

Sam

Sam's Suggestion Thread.

Should we add my ideas to the server?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add my ideas to the server?

• Hell Yes!
    • Hell no!

Sam    2

lxJVFok.png

Hey Guys!
here are some ideas, I thought it would be cool to share them. And who knows @Arthur may like some of them and make them real.

First idea:

HnP39XZ.png

Add Bounty Hunter to the game, make Pking a thing on the server. It's always fun to be able to make bank without PVMing only, you should add drops to killed Bounty Targets.

The higher the killstreak of the enemy is, the higher the chance for the drop should be.

[DROP EXAMPLES]

n1BAfB2.png 

Bounty Hunter Box (Chance on one of the items, 5M Coins, X Bounty Hunter Points)

5Qm4jYP.png

Dragon Claws

u3mKFNU.pngo2E4TvO.pngz9Giz6m.png

Chaotic Weapons

LyoLVI2.pngHvlKrU8.pngRvKEbRm.png

Godswords ... and more

There also should be a Bounty Hunter shop added, where you can spent your Bounty Hunter Points.

(Add own suggestions, comment below)

Second idea:

There is a thread which is showing us the Donator benefits, as soon as you do the ingame command ::benefits

Link: CLICK HERE FOR THE THREAD

In my opinion there should be better ways to make bank as a donator, there should be more options and benefits as a donator.

That's why I thought there should be NPC's for every Donator rank that drop [Donator Boxes] the AFK tree's arent enough in my opinion.

xrqfaxn.png

Here is an example of how they could look like, the higher the ranks the better the loot should be.

6nFQrde.pngBronze Mystery Box, oRgzJTP.pngSilver Mystery Box, c5hLwOm.pngGold Mystery Box

As the most of us know there is an NPC called Reanimated demon Spawn at the Donator Zone, thats how it looks like:

RBGcOrC.png

My idea would be to add NPC's for every Donator Area. EXAMPLE:

rUz1R93.png6E5iT28.pngaWkMZCp.png

6nFQrde.pngReanimated Bronze Demon, oRgzJTP.pngReanimated Silver Demon, c5hLwOm.pngReanimated Gold Demon

Third idea:

I think there should be added more items to the Dungeoneering Shop, EXAMPLE

Primal, Gorgonite, Katagon... and more.

6AIixd2.png

Fourth idea:

I just joined new to the server, and I saw how many players own a Tbow, I think it would be sick to add a new one which shots twice per shot and make it super rare.

not sure if the Developer would be able to make it change colours, if not you should be able to operate it to change the colours:

Purple, Green, Blue

it would also be cool if you could create this super rare item by using those super rare Crystals on your Tbow, which you can receive from PVMing. (EXAMPLE):

Note: you'd need to use all three Crystals on your Tbow to create a Tbow (b)

HaJyTxF.pngPurple Ancient Crystal (B)

ZgA9OpZ.pngGreen Ancient Crystal (B)

VsRUQMf.pngBlue Ancient Crystal (B)

d8yBAlG.png

Tbow (B)

5SXhhQi.png

Fifth idea:

New userbars for the forums, since the current ones seem boring, (EXAMPLE)

CREATED BY MYSELF: BXtur4C.png

Thanks for reading my thread, I put much time and work into it and I had to create alot of stuff in Photoshop to make it easy to understand.

Edited by Sam
added something

Sam    2
1 minute ago, bigzy said:

Love it mate +1 

Thank you <3

Ruhbeartoe    22

I mean we have a PVP loot system when you kill players you have a chance at loot and the target system similar to bounty hunter i suppose... Just need to fix banned wildy weapons and pking will def be more active

The reanimated demon i like the idea, give it decent drops the higher donor it goes bronze-crystal would be lit

We DEFINITELY need primal sets in the dung shop i would love to see this come to life haha

We have a 3 tbow.. Reg/dark/fire and the first specs shoots twice..

I like the userbar idea for sure

• Thanks 1

Kimo    1

Great Work brother,

Glad to see People that Spend a lot of time and Work for a Post.

Keep going Bro <3

• Thanks 1

Ruhbeartoe    22
6 hours ago, 5chris7 said:

looks pretty nice (: but lets be honest no1 will still pvp or dung lol

if we fixed our wilderness weps and some other small stuff to do pk would be really active

and im SURE dungeon would be more active, especially if they let the primal armor be traded, and make it 2.5-3m token ;)

So if you want them primal armor you gotta grind hard or pay alot

• Like 1